We're the whore of football - Brian Reade (Merged)

Re: We're the whore of world football.....apparently!!

anybody with a low grade education could see right through that column, so best to laugh it off and let city deal with it, it is just the start of what is about to be thrown at city and us fans, if we let them keep going eventually one of them will drop the biggest clanger in the history of gutter journalism, so best to just sit back and wait?

Re: Just found this on the mirror website - Brian Reade (Merged)

yaha toure will be getting 4.1mllon a year after tax but he is not english wll not be paying british tax he wll be paying tax at small rate that what will happen to loads of footballers and other people who our classed as non domicles so artilcle thats says 225000 thousand a week is rubbish and he wil get same wage as other city players except he will be classed as livng in a small tax rate country

Media is irrelevant, There´s 3-4 competitors as all other clubs are just there to make up the numbers.
What other fans think is just of academic interest, it will not change anything.

That is what get their knickers in a twist...

Brian Reade: "He wasn’t even a regular at Barcelona..."

Pep Guardiola: "It is not good news for us. He is a top player and I would like him to be with us, but he wanted to move on."
"When a player doesn't want to stay at once club he has to move and I wish him all the best. He is an excellent guy, excellent person and I want to thank him for his marvellous three years in Barcelona.

"Without him, it would have been impossible to win seven trophies in two seasons."

One of these is telling porkies...

Blue Punter said:

Pep Guardiola: "It is not good news for us. He is a top player and I would like him to be with us, but he wanted to move on."
"When a player doesn't want to stay at once club he has to move and I wish him all the best. He is an excellent guy, excellent person and I want to thank him for his marvellous three years in Barcelona.

"Without him, it would have been impossible to win seven trophies in two seasons."

The article isnt far off as to why he joined us..... $

It wasnt for the lure of champions league football or to join a team with a prestigous history which ranks us below Huddersfield Town and Wolves in the all time honours list..

Fact is we have the money though so lets flaunt it! and try and buy success at least! Jealous bastards arnt they! Come On Citeh!

Tim C said:
Blue Punter said:

It wasnt for the lure of champions league football or to join a team with a prestigous history which ranks us below Huddersfield Town and Wolves in the all time honours list..

Fact is we have the money though so lets flaunt it! and try and buy success at least! Jealous bastards arnt they! Come On Citeh!

Come on Citeh..?

Erm, my ragdetector just beeped :D

Tim C said:
Blue Punter said:

Do us a favour and at least try and be amusing in your rag stupidity.

Tim C said:
Blue Punter said:

RAG ALERT

red tissue that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

as if any city fan would say come on citeh??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.