We're the whore of football - Brian Reade (Merged)

Re: Just found this on the mirror website - Brian Reade (Merged)

Hamann Pineapple said:
David Mooney is my new hero

I'm going to print that off and pin it to my door. :o)

cheekybids said:
We are sorry Mr Reade for having ambition, we are sorry Mr Reade for having owners that back our ambition. Deep down all us City Fans wish we could go back to the days of standing on the kippax stand and singing bluemoon but we can't. Football changed the day that standing was made illegal at football grounds and we City fans can't understand why we can no longer stand - Perhaps as a Liverpool fan you could tell who is responsible for this..............
it wasn't their fault,its never their fault....JUSTICE!

brianstrousers said:
cheekybids said:
We are sorry Mr Reade for having ambition, we are sorry Mr Reade for having owners that back our ambition. Deep down all us City Fans wish we could go back to the days of standing on the kippax stand and singing bluemoon but we can't. Football changed the day that standing was made illegal at football grounds and we City fans can't understand why we can no longer stand - Perhaps as a Liverpool fan you could tell who is responsible for this..............

No never, I live in Oz now and the scousers tell me how upset they are when people think they are all thieves and that heysel & hillsboro could be down to them - then we get pissed and they tell stories about going all round Europe on the train and ferries for fuck all, robbing and sneaking in grounds and generally running amok . Coincidence possibly...

This idiot has unwittingly hit on the reason why their are so many top class English players having their careers blocked by 'average' foreign imports.
City can buy a seasoned international who played a major part in one of world footballs greatest club team's record breaking season for less than a leeds academy graduate who has achieved nothing and played a handful of games in what we are being told is a truly awful england team that we are destroying. We can also buy the creative player that Reade claims yaya is not for less than Milner.
City can also buy a highly rated young german defender who can play in any position across the back four and started most of the world cup semi finalists games in a unfavoured position for alot less than dipperpool spent on our crap national teams right back and who cost just a few million more than chris smalling (who incidentally cost more than average foreign imports like Kompany and Zabaletta).

cheekybids said:
brianstrousers said:

No never, I live in Oz now and the scousers tell me how upset they are when people think they are all thieves and that heysel & hillsboro could be down to them - then we get pissed and they tell stories about going all round Europe on the train and ferries for fuck all, robbing and sneaking in grounds and generally running amok . Coincidence possibly...
Scousers are fuckin vermin,professional mourners

brianstrousers said:
cheekybids said:
Scousers are fuckin vermin,professional mourners

Scousers.jpg

Re: We're the whore of world football.....apparently!!

S04 said:
Tim C said:
The article isnt far off as to why he joined us..... $

It wasnt for the lure of champions league football or to join a team with a prestigous history which ranks us below Huddersfield Town and Wolves in the all time honours list..

Fact is we have the money though so lets flaunt it! and try and buy success at least! Jealous bastards arnt they! Come On Citeh!

Come on Citeh..?

Erm, my ragdetector just beeped :D

I love how the rags try to take the piss out of OUR MANCHESTER accent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.