Were we lucky not to have any of our games postponed?

No such thing as luck. You play your best and that is it. Better the points than trying to fit in games in hand. Having a descent squad to rotate is the key. 9 points from the 3 games doesn’t get any better than that. CTID
It's all downhill from here

We've done really well to avoid an outbreak. That's not luck.

However there has been an element of luck given that none of the teams we played required any postponements either.

It could have worked against us due a fixture pile-up, but the fact we have come out with a winning streak is massively beneficial. Now things change because it's all the other teams that will have to worry about pile-ups with rearranged games whereas we just get on with things.

i think it shown big time yesterday that we was running on empty and so so lucky to get the 3 points
well i say lucky champions find something when you need to dig deep

big 3 games over christmas and new year and taking the 9 points when the rest are watching will be hard to take for liverpool and chelsea. city have had covid-19 cases and players missing but i think playing with a weaken squad and winning shows how good our system really is under pep

Yes it’s worked out really well for us

but it was to be expected seeing as our players don’t catch covid according to some big toothed bellend down the east Lancs

We have had games postponed due to COVID and may do in the future. Not out of the woods yet.

Well kind of. But yesterday's game became a bit of a mismatch because of the cancellation of Arsenal's game. There's no way they would have been all over us like a rash if they'd played the same number of games. If we'd lost, you could easily argue that we were unlucky to have to play when others didn't. It'll even out over the season anyway.
Absolutely spot on, and their game which was postponed was against Wolves who love playing against Arsenal and would of kicked fuck out of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.