Were you Swales out, or Swales in?

Dexter Morgan said:
If you think the papers are scum and anti City now, they were at the time of the demos against Swales. His mother was not threatened or verbally abused in the nursing home as the papers said. I know this as i often went there. Southbank nursing home, Bowdon. I even had a chat with his mum and she was not happy with the papers. As far as i know all demos were around Maine RD.

Colin Bell used to or still lives in Bowdon and the newspapers were completely different then.

We always went in the Main stand opposite the Kippax and I never saw any protests on Maine Road.

pauldominic said:
Dexter Morgan said:
If you think the papers are scum and anti City now, they were at the time of the demos against Swales. His mother was not threatened or verbally abused in the nursing home as the papers said. I know this as i often went there. Southbank nursing home, Bowdon. I even had a chat with his mum and she was not happy with the papers. As far as i know all demos were around Maine RD.

Colin Bell used to or still lives in Bowdon and the newspapers were completely different then.

We always went in the Main stand opposite the Kippax and I never saw any protests on Maine Road.

With all due respect you must have had your eyes shut then? The protests against Swales and then Lee outside the Main Stand (On Maine Road) were unreal.

Blue Streak said:
pauldominic said:
Dexter Morgan said:

With all due respect you must have had your eyes shut then? The protests against Swales and then Lee outside the Main Stand (On Maine Road) were unreal.
Eyes shut and ear muffs on, they were loud and sometimes violent

We had a sit in once on the kippax terraces.Thousands stayed behind demonstrating. It went off with the dibble outside the main entrance of the Main Stand on more than one occasion. If you missed that... and the papers have always been shit towards us. Read Mike Doyles book.Tells a good story about the pro utd hacks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.