Were you Swales out, or Swales in?

Swales Out and I wrote it in giant letters on the beach at Porth Ceiriad.

I think it was the decisive blow.

A bit off-topic, but are you on here sir ..the man who shouts SWALES OUT! now and again at the back of block 121 when it goes quiet.

His timing and usage of it is perfect haha

Was in the I.S.A. having left the Official supporters club. Became the Centenary Supporters Assoc. The branches who remained OSC were Swales SUPPORTERS. Defo Swales OUT!!!

I would be very suprised if there was anybody who thought Swales was a good Chairman at Manchester City.

Freestyler said:
A bit off-topic, but are you on here sir ..the man who shouts SWALES OUT! now and again at the back of block 121 when it goes quiet.

Yes thats my mate i posted about him on the amusing chants thread a few weeks ago, hes been doing it ever since the Swales thing blew up donkeys years ago and been doing ever since.
If you was at WHU yesterday you would have heard it, he will shout it anywhere rven in a packed boozer much to the astonishment of most blues, iv even started joining in

blue underpants said:
Freestyler said:

Yes thats my mate i posted about him on the amusing chants thread a few weeks ago, hes been doing it ever since the Swales thing blew up donkeys years ago and been doing ever since.
If you was at WHU yesterday you would have heard it, he will shout it anywhere rven in a packed boozer much to the astonishment of most blues, iv even started joining in

Classic!We should revive it,imagine the look on the players faces....''Who out???'' Ha ha!! That and ''Helen,Helen ring your bell!'' we need to get them sang again,part of our history.

blue underpants said:
Freestyler said:

hahaha brilliant!

Is he still in 121??? not heard it for ages now!!!!!!

Freestyler said:
blue underpants said:
Freestyler said:

hahaha brilliant!

Is he still in 121??? not heard it for ages now!!!!!!
Yes im sure he is, listen out for another of his classics.
Dig up Matt Busby, dig up Matt Busby tonight, no fuck it, stamp on Matt Busby, stamp on Matt Busby tonight, sick i know but funny when he belts it out alone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.