Were you Swales out, or Swales in?

Swales Out. Was a regular on those protests. Was more or less every home game at one point and rumbled on and off for years

Was on the fringes of Forward with Franny got give the odd task to do e.g. calling the guy Swales was trying to bring in as the new chairman, Mike? with instructions to wind him up, "ask him where hes getting his money from, because he hasn't got anywhere near enough funds" Was give Swales' home number and ask to call him as a concerned fan, he spoke to me, where did you get my number from? A journo friend but dont worry Ive destroyed it and wont call you again. We ended up meeting at his shop in Bramhall taking a walk down the road, asked him to guit for the good of the club accept a live president role with free seats Told him straight that his time was up and he should step down for the good of the club He ended up giving me his office number and told me to call him having canvased other fans as to where the away fans should be in the ne Kippax or North Stand so just called him a few days later and said not in Kippax under any circumstances. Did get to hear a lot of interesting stuff

Swales out, went to protest after most games. I know plenty of city fans but didn't know one who wanted him to stay.

I was neither here nor there at the time ....

come to think of it i still am!

Swales out

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/DRg3jyOGs9M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/DRg3jyOGs9M</a>
This is from [89/90] Swales on Kick Off, Dec 1st 1989..... not swales out related

warpig said:
swales out. was only young but did the demos as well. always remember them as being quite exciting. better the the dross served up every week on the pitch.

^^^
This

Even when we won it was still "Swales OUT!!"

My first demos were the sack Mac ones, loved them much better than the games.

I always thought Swales was too Blue to be chairman but in them days it was all about local power which Swales had plenty. 
Personally I liked him but it was time for him to go.  

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.