Were you Swales out, or Swales in?

No one wanted Swales in. He destroyed the club and turned us from a respected top six side into a laughing stock. He was only interested in self-promotion and treated the fans with contempt. It took us 20 years to recover from the shambles he created. Current fans, especially the fools who booed at half-time v Swansea, don't know they're born!

mancitypj said:
Out out out. He very nearly destroyed City.

In my opinion he DID destroy City. He took a club that was in a fantastic shape both on and off the pitch and over a number of years wrecked it. Look at where we were we he finally left, plus the legacy of shit he left us with......

He should have gone with Malcolm. That was his appointment and it failed big time......therefore he should have stepped down then. But no.....he hung on and took us from one disaster to the next.

He didn't love City...... he loved himself

I dont remember any popular club owners in those days. But to be fair before Jack Walker turned up at Blackburn I dont think many fans had any great expectations of their owners. They certainly werent expected to pour unlimited funds into the club, just cover the occasional cash flow problem.

Even when we were winning, there was always the Peter Swales song

Peter Swales' a wanker
He wears a wanker's hat
and when he wears it back to front
He looks a fucking twat

Alex the Blue said:
I thought it was time for Peter Swales to go but I didn't join in any of the demos. I felt the abuse he got was over the top and I didn't want to be part of it. IIRC supporters even turned up outside his home to protest against him and that for me was bang out of order.

I just wish he had gone before things got as bad as they did. Initially a decent chairman but turned into a bad one.

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.