West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
boing boing baggie :)
If you want to watch your team play this is what you do,also I may join the Watford membership we play them last game of season and it could be a title decider,I've been watching us for over 50 years,and if needs be you do things.

If you want to watch your team play this is what you do,also I may join the Watford membership we play them last game of season and it could be a title decider,I've been watching us for over 50 years,and if needs be you do things.
Just kiddin, got a mate whos a wba season ticket holder, so if i can finish work i will going with him and sitting on me hands :)

Everything points to City getting as much football into him as possible. I think he'll start again, but with Barcelona coming up, probably play no more than an hour. Kompany coming through the next 2 matches unscathed is probably more important than the result itself, because a match-fit Kompany is a Vieira, Adams, Terry or Lampard. A player whose presence on the pitch raises their team to another level.

The positives coming out of the Derby were the experience for the young players, and more minutes under the belt for Kompany. And we're now able to look at the next two games and play our strongest team.

Can't see vinnie starting imo

We've struggled in our league games recently because we've come up against teams who have two big center halves who bully the likes of Aguero/Iheanacho. They have been staying incredibly tight and stopping any chance of our forwards creating a bit of space. That's what a Pulis team will do tomorrow. IMO we need two forwards to combat this.

Kompany has definitely got to start for me. I'd also play Kolarov at centre half due to his height. In an ideal world, see if we can get a couple of goals in front and then substitute him.

His physicality is a must in a game like this and we all saw how much we miss him when he was substituted at the swamp. Can't see Otamendi or Stones being able to deal with Rondon.

Maffeo in at right back, Fernadinho and Gundogan as your sitting midfielders, Silva at ten, Nolito and Sterling either side of Kun.

Rest KDB and Stones for the Barcelona game.

Really tough game but we should get through it and claim the three points.

Kompany has definitely got to start for me. I'd also play Kolarov at centre half due to his height. In an ideal world, see if we can get a couple of goals in front and then substitute him.

His physicality is a must in a game like this and we all saw how much we miss him when he was substituted at the swamp. Can't see Otamendi or Stones being able to deal with Rondon.

Maffeo in at right back, Fernadinho and Gundogan as your sitting midfielders, Silva at ten, Nolito and Sterling either side of Kun.

Rest KDB and Stones for the Barcelona game.

Really tough game but we should get through it and claim the three points.

Physicality of Kolarov? You must have been watching a different player to me in recent years.

He's got more physicality than Stones or Otamendi plus height...

He is absolutely shite and the further away he is from any city team the better. Whenever we are under any pressure he will always fuck up. The only games you can play Kolarov are ones you will totally dominate. The man is an out and out fraud. Turning it one for 3-4 games at the start of ea h season just doesn't cut it for me.

I don't blame you, I would do the same. It doesn't matter what end you're in, you are still watching the same game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.