West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is absolutely shite and the further away he is from any city team the better. Whenever we are under any pressure he will always fuck up. The only games you can play Kolarov are ones you will totally dominate. The man is an out and out fraud. Turning it one for 3-4 games at the start of ea h season just doesn't cut it for me.
Pep doesn't think he's shite. He will play his part tomorrow.

Pep doesn't think he's shite. He will play his part tomorrow.

Well if he does don't be surprised to see the latest in a long line of Kolarov fuck ups. Celtic, Barca and Tottenham spring to mind immediately. If pep rated him let's see if he is still there next season. I'd say no chance and believe me no top clubs would be looking to buy him. Kolarov, Fernando and Otamendi just are not good enough to play for city.

Wednesday night has done my head in. If we are prioritising games then Barca trumps WBA. If we don't get at least a point on Tuesday it will leave us having to win in Germany to qualify.
So maybe it will be the EDS or the Women's team this time ;-)

Wednesday night has done my head in. If we are prioritising games then Barca trumps WBA. If we don't get at least a point on Tuesday it will leave us having to win in Germany to qualify.
So maybe it will be the EDS or the Women's team this time ;-)

Tuesday isn't that big a deal unless we actually win.

If we draw on Tuesday but lose in Germany we're still out, assuming BM do the double over Celtic. The match in Germany is the really big one. WBA has to be the priority match over Barca.

We haven't been playing too badly just not scoring enough and going behind to stupid goals ,confidence or luck? whatever it needs to change soon

He is absolutely shite and the further away he is from any city team the better. Whenever we are under any pressure he will always fuck up. The only games you can play Kolarov are ones you will totally dominate. The man is an out and out fraud. Turning it one for 3-4 games at the start of ea h season just doesn't cut it for me.
He is a fraud and Otamendi is a total liability - not a great situation - both flattering to deceive when the rest of the team are on their game, but worse than useless when under pressure; wreaking maheym, disorganisation, panic and uncertainty. Needs addressing in the summer - surely Kolarov can't survive another cull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.