West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play 6-3-1, give them the ball, confuse the hell out of them and catch them on the break. 1-0 city

Pep: The injuries are getting better. They are getting better - but I cannot answer if they will play at West Brom. #wbavcity
Pep: Vincent didn’t play the second half because he was tired. We want to keep him safe and to have the same options as his team-mates #mcfc
Pep: We need to handle the situation until he can play 90 mins. It was just three days after Southampton, so maybe that’s why he was tired.

Pep: I am less happy than before because we didn’t win. My kids are happy in school, my wife as well, and the people try to take care of me

Pep: Against United, we didn’t have chances. We didn’t even shoot the ball. But the spirit... we are fighting, like we were in the beginning

Pep: Congratulations to Tony (on new deal). WBA use Pulis’ style marvellously. We have to adapt. #wbavcity #mcfc

Very polite lol

Pep on West Brom: "I saw their games against Tottenham and Liverpool. I realise how tough it is going to be."

He is absolutely shite and the further away he is from any city team the better. Whenever we are under any pressure he will always fuck up. The only games you can play Kolarov are ones you will totally dominate. The man is an out and out fraud. Turning it one for 3-4 games at the start of ea h season just doesn't cut it for me.
Maybe we should sack pep and put you in charge..one of the whingers and boo boys..get behind them!

Pep on current form: "We have to win again for the mind, for the players. We don't give up & maybe it will make us stronger for the future."

Big game this and it won't be easy to get the win. We need to start testing the oppositions keeper and needless to say get mean at the back.
As I have stated before this is turning very much into a transition period and while I still hope we can get our hands on some silver wear it's starting to
look like hoping that we don't fall to far behind and are able to put in a strong finish to the season. I hope I am wrong but we may struggle in this one and would take a point now to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.