West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this is an ideal time to rest one of kdb or silva or gudongan and go back to playing with a back 4 where we look better all around

maffeo has earnt a start

and at the start of the season where we just looked more fluid, www had kdb and silva with just ferna in there.....when we have 4 players in there we don't look as good going forward....think we need to go back to this and the performance of maffeo enables pep to do that.

with the extra midfielder we look sluggish in the middle...if we ar going to go three at the back use it to play an extra forward (Kelehi) with Sergio

On that point what i don't underwent is that when they both play together, why is it sergio who drops deeper....seems to make more sense for keel chi to do that...his link up play is just as good if not better than sergio and run dropping back takes him away from the area he is best at/in

full steam please pep! not being negative but we are unlikely to beat barca but need to get back to winning ways in the league!! one game at a time now so full power!

bravo
maffeo
stones
kompany
clichy
gundogan
dinho
silva
de bruyne
nolito
aguero

full steam please pep! not being negative but we are unlikely to beat barca but need to get back to winning ways in the league!! one game at a time now so full power!

bravo
maffeo
stones
kompany
clichy
gundogan
dinho
silva
de bruyne
nolito
aguero

on the last couple of games and basing it also not he fact that he is returning from injury, Im not sure KDB should play (at least from the start)...he has looked out of sorts int he also few games and i don't think we can continue to play all 4 of this midfielders together..it becomes too congested and none of them look as good. We need to rotate playing 3 out of the 4 (Silva, Gdongam Ferna and KDB) - if you look back to the start of the season when we looked so much more fluid it was when Ilky was injured (I'm not saying he is responsible) but since trying to shoehorn all 4 in we have become less cohesive going forward.

Need to get back to winning ways, but hopefully we'll benefit from having rested most of our first XI tonight. Maffeo has surely played himself into contention, but not sure De Bruyne will be risked with one eye on Barca.

Bravo
Maffeo
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
Nolito
Sterling
Aguero
Yep. I'd be happy with that.

BRAVO
MAFFEO VINNY STONES CLICHY
FERNANDINHO
DE BRUYNE SILVA
STERLING SERGIO NOLITO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.