West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting some celebratory ale in for motd. Those ****s had better win after having a rest last night.

All i ask is that we don't go a goal down after missing loads of chance,it's not too much to ask for,i'll ready the cat just in case

It is not inconceivable that we could potentially go eight games without a victory.

Is De Bruyne fit? If so, I would play:

Bravo
Maffeo, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov
Fernandinho, Garcia
Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva
Aguero
Quite possibly. Barca is going to be very difficult. I think they might be more dangerous when they can use their pace on the counter-attack. A point will be an achievement, but whatever the outcome of the next two matches I'd back us to get out of the group and win the league.

It is not inconceivable that we could potentially go eight games without a victory.

Is De Bruyne fit? If so, I would play:

Bravo
Maffeo, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov
Fernandinho, Garcia
Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva
Aguero

Pep will not play Silva out wide.

Sorry to post here but getting no luck on the ticket forum.

Looking for one ticket for this match any age but preferably 17-18 if possible (my age) have to meet at ground beforehand as based in Midlands.

Cheers

I want to see Sterling right, aguero middle and Nolito left. Put 2 of Silva/KDB/Gundogan behind them wiht Dinho in the DM role.
Go back to what was working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.