West Brom (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If KDB is fit, personally i would look at dropping Gundogan as i dont think the partnership with Fernandinho has clicked yet - and this moment isn't the right time to keep at it. They are often getting in each others way or causing the space that fernandinho was finding in the earlier games, to disappear, so the outlet is not there.

He might look at going at a back three considering WBA probably aren't expected to be attacking that much.

Stone - Kompany - Ota (although i think he'll play Kolarov for the out ball)

Dinho
KDB Silva

Aguero

Key for me is instructing Aguero to get in the box, even when he came on against Utd he was rarely in the box himself.

Draw will be good enough for me... The barca game is more important for confidence and after the last game against them I think they are there for the taking.
in terms of group progression the barca game isn't the key game, its getting a result in the BM and celtic games, although I think we can draw at least against barca.

My team for Saturday:

Bravo
Maffeo Stones Otamendi Clichy
Ferds
Silva Gundogan
Sterling Aguero nolito

Not going to be easy. Everton and Southampton shut up shop and we didn't exactly pepper the goal. WBA almost nicked a win v Spurs recently. Expecting the typical Pulis fare of tight defence and good set pieces.

I was thinking of just Aguero up top, but maybe play Iheanacho as well? We have had a lot of possession in recent weeks but not created very much with teams happy to defend the penalty box.

Sorry to post here but getting no luck on the ticket forum.

Looking for one ticket for this match any age but preferably 17-18 if possible (my age) have to meet at ground beforehand as based in Midlands.

Cheers
Why don't you buy from West Brom,tickets are on general sale.

Back to Basics

------------------Bravo
Maffeo--------Ota-Stones--Clichy
--------------Fernandinho
--------Silva---------Garcia (KDB sub later)----
Sterling-------Aguero---------------Nolito

Draw will be good enough for me... The barca game is more important for confidence and after the last game against them I think they are there for the taking.

Current form is DLDLDL . If we draw again, it becomes DLDLDLD. These symmetrical patterns worry me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.