West Brom away Boxing Day

de niro said:
why isn't this showing sold out on the os?
Doesn't even exist in the list of fixtures once logged in to the ticket site. Am now a very happy owner of a ticket, and with space in the car if anyone needs a lift.

another generation said:
de niro said:
why isn't this showing sold out on the os?
Doesn't even exist in the list of fixtures once logged in to the ticket site. Am now a very happy owner of a ticket, and with space in the car if anyone needs a lift.

thanks Mel but we are driving too, we are heading off elsewhere after. see you in the vine :)

2 adult tickets needed if anyone has them, meet at the ground if they could get the tickets there with another person

I am in Stafford so not easy for me to meet and collect tickets in Mcr

Dodgy ankle said:
Major cock up - been asleep for a week I think and completely missed them going on sale, until @ Sunderland last night I was told they had sold out! I have over 14k points (yes, really) so if anyone has a spare, I am desperate. pm me. Cheers

Sorted now thanks .

Is there no one with spares for this? Lots looking!

if there was someone with 2 spares myself and my son would bite your arm off.

Merry Xmas all.

Looking for 2 tickets - with the boy so must be together. Can collect from Manchester area Xmas eve or meet at ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.