West Brom (h) post-match thread

With the WBA defending thought tonight might have been better to introduce Mahrez in second half for his trickery
That's what I thought, Mahrez is usually shit in big games but is fine against lower table teams.

They can all fuck off including pep
So easy to play against when we play in-between the lines of the penalty area .
Teams are not going to get knackered when they don't have to move
No width. Rodri gundog kdb foden sterling Jesus cancelo all in that area outside the box
Disgraceful tactics

I’ve watched many palpitating games that have gone for & against us over the years but that game has just absolutely boiled my blood......professional fuckin footballers strolling around in the box, Pep will get pelters for that & rightly so as he should of hooked Jesus & Raz, I’ve seen more movement from a dead canary....absolutely fuuuumin, and breathe, well played Gundy

Yet he was no where near the worst full back on the pitch tonight
True but Cancelo, while shit tonight, did have some promising moments. Mendy has been full on shite for almost 2 years now. It’s like keeping an aging pet around long after it should have gone

We look like a team that’s got no confidence and hasn’t a clue what to do.

Why are we playing two defensive midfielders, at home to WBA?

Considering the money we’ve spent the front line without Aguero is awful.

This season, Foden, Sterling, KDB, Jesus and Mahrez have all been shite. Foden is young and will be inconsistent but the rest have no excuses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.