West Brom (h) post-match thread

Refusing to drop the double pivot when West Brom clearly thrown their entire team in the box. Rodri should have at least went off for Bernardo towards the end.

Subbing off Foden instead of Jesus who did fk all in the 2nd half.

Frustrating, and frankly kinda embarrassing.

Hopefully some of the members on here will now start realising I was correct.

Any manager other than Pep would have been sacked by now for what we did last season and so far this.

As for Rodri- he’s a huge part of the problem.
Rodri and Gundo were our best players by a mile. Sterling, Cancelo, Mendy, KDB all perforned less well.

Shite.

2 holding midfielders against West Brom. Only potential creativity was kev who got marked out of the game.

Mendy, you were shite before the tarantula on the front and back of your head appeared. Now you are shite and look like a twat.

Raz, what has gone wrong.

Phil, needs a run of games.

Ake, so far, not good enough.

Stop dicking around with the rotation bollocks. Play the players in form.

When Gundog is your best player on the pitch you know you have problems.

Midfield wank. What do you do. Wait until the last 15 to make changes then ignore the midfield.

2 more years of this, not for me.

Whatever else Pep does, he needs to find a way to combat teams that play, home or away, 6 - 4 with little or no attacking intent because this is the exam paper we face week in, week out. Fortunately West Brom don't possess the pace and/or the guile of some teams and so didn't threaten other than the, rather fortunate deflection, from which they scored. Nine times out of ten, West Brom lose this game and all references to 'team spirit', 'platforms to build on' are bollocks but, from our perspective, that's a frigging disastrous result.

So angry with that.
The only silver lining is their keeper seems like a good normal lad.
That is the only positive I can take out of the evening. How depressing is that?

I predicted we would put seven past them. I thought this would be it, when it all clicks.
I’m going to bathe in Clorox.

Might as well put a tree trunk upfront, would offer more attacking threat than Jesus the invisible man!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.