West Brom (League Cup) Post match thread

Honestly glad we got the result and showed a little tenacity after their goal. To be honest, I was more concerned with Gundogan from the moment that thug took him out and I thought it was obvious with his injury history that our boys felt the same.

Fucking joke that second half. Our whole game plan fell to pieces and the defence was shambolic. Referee a ****, West Brom horrible dirty ****s and the only positive is it's over. Yaya either needs game time or he's finished because that was as poor a performance I've seen from him.

Excellent first half, dreadful second. But we're in the hat, as they say.
Fingers crossed on Gundogan - he's an absolute dream of a player, head and shoulders the best on the pitch while he was out there.

only saw the 2nd half - mike jones needs to take a seriously long look in the mirror

Fucking joke that second half. Our whole game plan fell to pieces and the defence was shambolic. Referee a ****, West Brom horrible dirty ****s and the only positive is it's over. Yaya either needs game time or he's finished because that was as poor a performance I've seen from him.

Excellent first half, dreadful second. But we're in the hat, as they say.
Fingers crossed on Gundogan - he's an absolute dream of a player, head and shoulders the best on the pitch while he was out there.

What happened to our game management at the end there? Just hoofing it long and waiting for it to come back. That performance reminded me of last season. Still, good result in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.