West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puppet Master Silva said:
Jovetic, Jovetic, oh! And Jovetic. Stick Dzeko along side him.

I agree too mate, should've started midweek for aguero who's not fit and negredo who's not in form.

Having said that, knowing pellegrini aguero and negredo will start.

Kun has to play....he's rusty. Needs games so that he is in a better position to play away at Palace and Everton

The big miss is Navas. We lack pace without him and it makes it much easier for teams to defend against us

I'd think about playing Lopes, or having him on the bench.

Marvin said:
Kun has to play....he's rusty. Needs games so that he is in a better position to play away at Palace and Everton

The big miss is Navas. We lack pace without him and it makes it much easier for teams to defend against us

I'd think about playing Lopes, or having him on the bench.

oh yeah, if Navas isn't fit I'd play Kun and Jove behind Dzeko, try and add that spark that we'd miss from Silva.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Come on City...lets finish these last games off in style.
At the very least let's take it into the last game.

Players got a 2nd chance now whatever happens at Norwich tomorrow, and I don't think they'll let this one go without giving it everything

Silva trained with the squad on Friday.

Is he definitely out for the Westr Brom match?

Given our situation we probably need to throw caution to the wind given the difference in performance level and result when he plays.

mancity1 said:

Given our situation we probably need to throw caution to the wind given the difference in performance level and result when he plays.

Silva didn't train with the squad he did the warm down with the squad then ran on his own. Then went in for treatment. He's 50/50 for tomorrow. Ideally he should have more rest. Ankle is sore

Bluwhit said:
mancity1 said:

Silva didn't train with the squad he did the warm down with the squad then ran on his own. Then went in for treatment. He's 50/50 for tomorrow. Ideally he should have more rest. Ankle is sore

My apologies I was going off the main site where it said on City today he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.