West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowyu said:
Pellegrini shows again that he can't think under pressure. He doesn't chose Jovetic who seems up for it and he picks Clichy for a game against WBA. I am now concerned about this game.

No Pellegrini showing he doesn't listen to the likes of you, you mean. How about we watch the game before
ripping into the manager and players. It's called support.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:11 pm --<br /><br />
BlueMo' said:
Pity he didn't put Jovetic in for Nasri
I'd have loved to see Jovetic, but maybe there is a reason he's not in.
Maybe not ready ?

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
shadowyu said:
Pellegrini shows again that he can't think under pressure. He doesn't chose Jovetic who seems up for it and he picks Clichy for a game against WBA. I am now concerned about this game.

No Pellegrini showing he doesn't listen to the likes of you, you mean. How about we watch the game before
ripping into the manager and players. It's called support.

Seems we have pre match drama queens lately..

Just got in bed in my pjs and put the big screen on. Got a pack of country slice, bottle of red and no prick behind me winging about garcia or Clichy. Think arm chair fan is the way forward.

BlueMo' said:
pudge said:
BlueMo' said:
Pity he didn't put Jovetic in for Nasri
Was just about to same the same, no knock on Sami though

Nor from me, he's just looked a little jaded of late.
I would agree with that. My best guess is that the manager feels that this is crunch time (it is) and can't afford to chance points, so he's going with what he feels is the best of the squad.

shadowyu said:

Maybe cause of his fitness he knows he only has a good 30 minutes in him right now and would prefer to have that if he needs it . I'll give him the benefit of the doubt anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.