West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowyu said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
shadowyu said:
Pellegrini shows again that he can't think under pressure. He doesn't chose Jovetic who seems up for it and he picks Clichy for a game against WBA. I am now concerned about this game.

No Pellegrini showing he doesn't listen to the likes of you, you mean. How about we watch the game before
ripping into the manager and players. It's called support.

Oh really? Well, I thought if I b*tch after the game, that will be too easy. I am upfront and telling you that this will cost us the game, in my opinion. If it doesn't, well, I will admit that I am wrong, maybe even that I am stupid. If it does, it will prove that I am right. It is easy to declare a lineup wrong after the fact. Try doing it before. Thanks.

My expectation is Jovetic will replace Aguero after maybe 60 mins and MP regards that as a "like for like" that will keep our offensive thrust. Reasonable enough decision and certainly not justifying your extreme reaction.

BigOscar said:
Jovetic isn't a midfielder though, so a swap for Nasri would be a huge risk. 3 strikers from the start is a little on the suicidal side for my taste

Actually he is. He's an attacking midfielder. Best position in central of a 4-2-3-1. Can also play out wide of a front 3.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Blw6DXNIcAAT2L6.jpg

But you paid it anyway!!!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
worsleyweb said:
Just got in bed in my pjs and put the big screen on. Got a pack of country slice, bottle of red and no prick behind me winging about garcia or Clichy. Think arm chair fan is the way forward.

You have an arm chair in your bed ? Weird ;-)

And if we are loosing at half time, I'm watching tommy cooper. Proper shit fan me.

I imagine Jovetic will be an X factor off the bench if necessary, and will probably get in the game either way

If i'm not mistaken he has played a total of 54 minutes in March/April? Probably doesn't have match fitness and better to insert him later

shadowyu said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
shadowyu said:
Pellegrini shows again that he can't think under pressure. He doesn't chose Jovetic who seems up for it and he picks Clichy for a game against WBA. I am now concerned about this game.

No Pellegrini showing he doesn't listen to the likes of you, you mean. How about we watch the game before
ripping into the manager and players. It's called support.

Oh really? Well, I thought if I b*tch after the game, that will be too easy. I am upfront and telling you that this will cost us the game, in my opinion. If it doesn't, well, I will admit that I am wrong, maybe even that I am stupid. If it does, it will prove that I am right. It is easy to declare a lineup wrong after the fact. Try doing it before. Thanks.

Well he is right saying before is expecting the flaws but still clichy is good and we need to play him more on the other hand Jovetic is crucial to play we need this kind of attackers to be starting and sell DZEKO seriously.....and thats what I think

worsleyweb said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
worsleyweb said:
Just got in bed in my pjs and put the big screen on. Got a pack of country slice, bottle of red and no prick behind me winging about garcia or Clichy. Think arm chair fan is the way forward.

You have an arm chair in your bed ? Weird ;-)

And if we are loosing at half time, I'm watching tommy cooper. Proper shit fan me.

My arse will be if we are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.