West Brom pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benarbia said:
Without yaya and silva we're pretty toothless thats the issue
We were against Sunderland but Aguero got another hour in his legs and we could start Nasri, Jovetic and Aguero together. That will cause WBA problems

Liverpool were rubbish today but won. Don't care how we do it, just got to beat WBA, and then see what Liverpool do against Chelsea.

I think we'll win, but it'll be a struggle.

Yaya and Silva being out at the same time, whilst Aguero isn't right and Negredo is playing without confidence is a nightmare.

We must see a huge change in attitude in this game.

Marvin said:
Benarbia said:
Without yaya and silva we're pretty toothless thats the issue
We were against Sunderland but Aguero got another hour in his legs and we could start Nasri, Jovetic and Aguero together. That will cause WBA problems

Liverpool were rubbish today but won. Don't care how we do it, just got to beat WBA, and then see what Liverpool do against Chelsea.

Have Aguero and Jovetic ever played in partnership? They don't strike me as the ideal pairing. Jovetic likes to play those one two's on the edge of the box to set himself up for a shot which isn't really Sergio's game.

nowantads said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2608933/Manuel-Pellegrini-backs-West-Brom-boss-Pepe-Mel-success-English-football.html

City is going to lose to show how successful pepe mel can be xD

WBA win confirmed

It will be a struggle, the baggies will try and exploit our midfield gap. If we go balls out and overpower them like we did in the first half of the season.

Fucking nervous for this one. I just want Everton/Arsenal off our backs. Very important game, must win. Comeon Lads !

Too nervous to watch this one so just going to refresh the match thread every 5 seconds and hope for "Comeon" and "GET INSSS" and no "FFS".

Stoned Rose said:
I think we'll win, but it'll be a struggle.

Yaya and Silva being out at the same time, whilst Aguero isn't right and Negredo is playing without confidence is a nightmare.

We must see a huge change in attitude in this game.

Has it been confirmed that David Silva is out tomorrow night? I haven't seen anything on either BBC or Sky?

Now we have calmed down are we ready for WBA game.

After a disappointing few days only recently made better by knowing it wasn't a one off display from Sunderland who's fans must be well fed up knowing how their team can fight but haven't been. The fact the Rags are in total disarray tonight having lost another £30m now they have dropped out of the CL and their team look a shambles add to that if Liverpool do win the title it won't be City or Chelsea fans taking the brunt of their joy it will be every Rag on the plant.
Anyway come tomorrow night our 4 match Cup Final begins and hopefully Chelsea throw a spanner in the Liverpool engine.

City 4 WBA 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.