West Brom pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PELPELLEGRINI: “Vincent is improving every work. He’s not working with the squad so we’ll see next week how many days more.” #mcfcLEGRINI: “David Silva is out. He has a problem with his ankle. Raheem Sterling and Vincent Kompany are also missing.” #cityvwba #mcfc

Just read a strange unbelievable fact - "City have scored 39 home goals this season - highest number in the top flight"
There is some hope for tomorrow .-?
Not that surprising only Spurs have scored one more than us all seasons home and away and they have played a game more.

So no Silva.
Would prefer to give Dinho and KDB as much rest as possible.

--------------------Hart
Zabaleta Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
------------------Fernando
---------Navas Toure Delph Nasri
-------------------Aguero

Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis/Kompany, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Iheanacho, Bony

So no Silva.
Would prefer to give Dinho and KDB as much rest as possible.

--------------------Hart
Zabaleta Otamendi Mangala Kolarov
------------------Fernando
---------Navas Toure Delph Nasri
-------------------Aguero

Caballero, Sagna, Demichelis/Kompany, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Iheanacho, Bony

Put Delph in alongside Nando and swap Bony or Kelechi for Aguero

Presumably Nasri and Delph will be given game time tomorrow.
I hope for Iheanacho to get a full game, but I fear "Pell" will as usual play Bony instead.
I am also quite concerned he will give Kolarov an outing. Back 4 should IMHO stay the same.

Presumably Nasri and Delph will be given game time tomorrow.
I hope for Iheanacho to get a full game, but I fear "Pell" will as usual play Bony instead.
I am also quite concerned he will give Kolarov an outing. Back 4 should IMHO stay the same.

Christ Kolorov and Bony in the same post...I don't like the sound of that!

Hope Silva having an ankle problem is just code for "his ankle is generally fucked and it makes sense to give him a match to rest".

I'm honestly hoping a few youth get on the team sheet. Either or both Garcias could be useful for this one. Especially with David out and Yaya, Delph, and Nasri just coming back. I suspect the senior squad players rightfully start but things could get dicey in the midfield if anyone pulls up injured.

I think Kolarov is a mortal lock to start this one. As is Zabaleta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.