West Brom pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable that people are talking about resting players when it's in essence a far more important game than Tuesday. Don't get it.

Nasri's last chance to shine ....He can do a job here & stake his claim ...would be nice to see Nacho get 45 minutes ....

Same team (barring injury) for every game now.

Only 7 league games to go.

So the same team that started on Wednesday night for me.

We haven't won back to back league games since October, a chance to put that stat to bed on Saturday tea-time.

CTID
Except Tuesday will be an intense attacking and pressing game from both sides. It could easily go to extra time and pens, not sure the lads have the stamina for both games. In my opinion tomorrow is the more important game. We have to win.

Hart

Zabaleta
Otamendi
Mangala
Kolarov

Navas
Fernando
Delph
Nasri

Bony
Nacho

Should hopefully be strong enough to win. Sanga, Clichy, Fernandinho, Yaya, Silva, Aguero all fresh for Tuesday.

Hart
Zabaleta Otamendi Mangala Clichy
Yaya Toure Fernandinho
Navas De Bruyne Nasri
Aguero

Caballero
Sagna
Demichelis
Kolarov
Fernando
Bony
Iheanacho

What is the point of resting players today? its not like we have a cushion between us and anyone else chasing 4th spot.

Realistically finishing in the top 4 is our best (if not only) chance of competing in the CL next season, get todays game won, then think about tuesday

Unbelievable that people are talking about resting players when it's in essence a far more important game than Tuesday. Don't get it.
I don't get it either. They are supposed to be professional athletes. And Kevin needs more match practice so he should get at least 45 minutes.
Given David is out, this is a golden opportunity for Samir to put in a good shift.
I must confess that I don't want to see Bony, he just doesn't have the mobility we will need to unlock Pullis' bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.