West Brom pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasn't United challenging us for 4th no-one would have a problem with us resting players and "risking" dropping points. Half our fan base (probably more) have a complex about United and are worried about their mates taking the piss down the pub if they do move above us in the league.

Caballero
Zab
Demichelis
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Delph
Navas
Nasri
Kelechi
Bony

That side beats West Brom 9 times out of 10, and if today is the unlucky day it doesn't matter, Tuesday is more important.

If it wasn't United challenging us for 4th no-one would have a problem with us resting players and "risking" dropping points. Half our fan base (probably more) have a complex about United and are worried about their mates taking the piss down the pub if they do move above us in the league.

Caballero
Zab
Demichelis
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Delph
Navas
Nasri
Kelechi
Bony

That side beats West Brom 9 times out of 10, and if today is the unlucky day it doesn't matter, Tuesday is more important.

It's not.

I don't think that's the case at all,especially as i believe West Ham pose the bigger threat to fourth,the risk of dropping points concerns me equally.

I don't think that's the case at all,especially as i believe West Ham pose the bigger threat to fourth,the risk of dropping points concerns me equally.
Simple question, would you rather lose today or on Tuesday?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Qualifying for next seasons champions league is more important than progressing to the semis this year imo! Being in it or the Europa defines the whole season for me. Not qualifying for any European football would give us a massive advantage in the domestic league but I think we have grown accustomed to the cl and the players see it as the ultimate test. Finishing 5th would be a big blow to the club, dropping out in the quarters to PSG would not be that bad in the grand scheme of things as long as we get back in it.

Morning to you bud. What's the plan for today and how will the result go tonight. Having to give the game a miss today because of work so will watch it on TV instead.
Ha. You sound like you have faith in me. Nice one. My crystal ball is a bit foggy at the minute but I'm going for a home win of course. 3-0 or 3-1 as i think they have a decent striker. Bony & Kelechi to get on the scoresheet. It won't be easy so those personal battles need winning first up. Hopefully West Ham, Sunderland and Man Yoo can win to make it a perfect weekend if you get my logic. No doubt some airhead will be on in a bit slagging me because they're crapping themselves we can't get fourth. My bullet proof vest is strapped on tight though so I'm glad i was up early in readiness. I'll be missing the first half as I'll be in a meeting but there are things more important than
footy.....only just.

Would like to see M Garcia and/or Kelechi get a run out today and it would make perfect sense. I won't hold my breath though. If Kompany is playing on Tuesday we may as well play Manga and Otamendi. Zabaleta and Kolarov full backs. Midfield of Delph, Fernandinho, Navas, Toure, Garcia and Kelechi up front.

Ha. You sound like you have faith in me. Nice one. My crystal ball is a bit foggy at the minute but I'm going for a home win of course. 3-0 or 3-1 as i think they have a decent striker. Bony & Kelechi to get on the scoresheet. It won't be easy so those personal battles need winning first up. Hopefully West Ham, Sunderland and Man Yoo can win

Shite logic.

Would like to see M Garcia and/or Kelechi get a run out today and it would make perfect sense. I won't hold my breath though. If Kompany is playing on Tuesday we may as well play Manga and Otamendi. Zabaleta and Kolarov full backs. Midfield of Delph, Fernandinho, Navas, Toure, Garcia and Kelechi up front.
You think my logic is ***** but you copied my team. Nice one.

Its the pace we play at thats my concern, we need to not fanny about with side passing and dwelling on the ball which been the main problem for me of our side this season! We need to play with intent, we know Bony will start so we starting with 10 players from the start! Pellegrini is a stubborn pecking order manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.