West Brom - Pulis sacked (page 4)

I'd imagine West Brom fans would have preferred the years of dipping in/out of the prem than the tripe club shop serves up.

You've forgotten the heartache of relegation. Not to mention how a few years out of the cash cow league nowadays can destroy any future hopes you have of ever competing.

At least they now have a proper footballing man in charge, to get the ball down and play. Gary Megson. The poor ginger mans Tony Pulis.

What odds do you put on them hiring Fat Sam to replace him?
Never really understood what that term really means "Proper football man?"
I notice the likes of Merse on soccer Saturday likes to throw that term about !! Anyone any thoughts ?

Never really understood what that term really means "Proper football man?"
I notice the likes of Merse on soccer Saturday likes to throw that term about !! Anyone any thoughts ?
It means he's mates with the right people and has his nose firmly planted in the trough.

The FA should base tiered payments from the TV deals on goals scored to try to rid the game of the negative managers.

Talkragshite are discussing BFS as if he's already got the job, I was surprised 5 mins from tuning in that he's not already there the way Durham and the Yawkshire know nowt were going on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.