West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

LCBblue said:
mancityscot said:
shut the fuck up mate. grow a pair of nads and come back later

I'll say what I want actually, as it's a free forum.

I very much doubt your watching the game, neither am I, but I'm not making such ludicrously bold statements about the team or the manager.

Fight fight fight fight - Sorry was like being back at school for a moment ;)

MCFC BOB said:
malg said:
Fuck me, we're losing to a Prem team who are only one point below us, and let's face it we're fielding a very, very, very under strength side. Bobby obviously wants the points against Chelsea more, and Chelsea have also fielded an under strength team who are struggling at home. And for those who are worried about what Rags will say - FUCK THEM (I mean the Rags obviously) - Scunthorpe away...don't make me piss.
We're losing because we're playing children.

Yes, we have Chelsea on Saturday, but we have 32 games to turn it around if we lose on Saturday. We lose tonight and it's over.

Exactly...

people need to calm the fuck down.... we have chelsea and juventus in the next 2 games two of europeans elite sides. what takes the priority?

mancityscot said:
lee-mcfc said:

i go to plenty of games mate, taking into account where i live. i'd say 6 games a season is good going for someone who lives about 3 and a half hours away.i take it you say that to everyone else who doesnt live in manchester then, and finds going to games either too expensive or simply cant find 10 hours in their weekend to go to a football match.

get a fucking grip

why you being arsey to me ? i only laughed you weirdo.

Gelsons Dad said:
For everyone who's overreacting. Get a grip! It's the league cup. It's a pointless trophy that is obviously not on our radar. The team selection should have made that very clear. No way could we afford to risk an injury to one of our remaining first team defenders. Just look at Chelsea 2 off on stretchers and terry off at half time with ribs. If we had 3 injuries to our remaining first team we would have to right off the prem and europe and hope we had enough back in time for the FA cup.

Think strategic then tactical.

Pointless trophy? We've won fuck all donkey's years. This trophy should be more important than finishing 4th.

Gelsons Dad said:
For everyone who's overreacting. Get a grip! It's the league cup. It's a pointless trophy that is obviously not on our radar. The team selection should have made that very clear. No way could we afford to risk an injury to one of our remaining first team defenders. Just look at Chelsea 2 off on stretchers and terry off at half time with ribs. If we had 3 injuries to our remaining first team we would have to right off the prem and europe and hope we had enough back in time for the FA cup.

Think strategic then tactical.

This ^^^^ !

bluemoon32 said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
Nice to see the matchday thread doing another passable impression of One Who Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Those loons have fvck all on this place

Agreed. Seriously, this is worse than any match day thread I've ever read. Mind you, at least everyone ignored that Rag fucker who posted a couple of pages ago, so fair play to all posters on that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.