West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

Not too many first teamers in the chelsea team either, but happy with them going to extra time

Goater666 said:
Gelsons Dad said:
For everyone who's overreacting. Get a grip! It's the league cup. It's a pointless trophy that is obviously not on our radar. The team selection should have made that very clear. No way could we afford to risk an injury to one of our remaining first team defenders. Just look at Chelsea 2 off on stretchers and terry off at half time with ribs. If we had 3 injuries to our remaining first team we would have to right off the prem and europe and hope we had enough back in time for the FA cup.

Think strategic then tactical.

Pointless trophy? We've won fuck all donkey's years. This trophy should be more important than finishing 4th.

No it isnt. Champions league is far far more important.

triger700 said:
Joga Bonito said:
If Mancini played our starting 11 tonight and left the reserves for Chelsea you would still be bitching.

We're not the only ones who play our 2nd team in the Carling Cup. Live with it.

That and there's still a good 25 minutes left.

and whats happening to Chelsea!
explain to me again whats happend to chelsea..their not losing are they???
look like their drawing to me cock

lee-mcfc said:
mancityscot said:
i go to plenty of games mate, taking into account where i live. i'd say 6 games a season is good going for someone who lives about 3 and a half hours away.i take it you say that to everyone else who doesnt live in manchester then, and finds going to games either too expensive or simply cant find 10 hours in their weekend to go to a football match.

get a fucking grip

why you being arsey to me ? i only laughed you weirdo.

Yeeeaahhh, at last a barney! By the way, it's only 2130hrs Lee, get out of bed you lazy sad fuck!

Premier League 4th spot or better is the priority this season. Then the Europa. Then the FA Cup. A distant last is this competition. West Brom away is not an easy game and the team that has been put out tells you everything you need to know. RM is not at all bothered at all about the CC. Can't say I blame him.

It was a major risk by mancini to start our reserve team. This was probably our best chance along with the europa league of winning a trophy . I feel so let down by city again,we have no real fight in this team.

zandvoort blue said:
lets just hope Chelsea play extra time tonight.........

Why? only 1 player playing for them tonight will play against us at the weekend (Anelka), maybe Terry as well.

i am not interested in other teams only city, i thought the wholepoint of all our purchases was to have the strongest squad, yet we field kids. We are not fuckin arsenal.
This trophy was one of the realistic ones we could win this year and part of changing our club mentality. Playing such an inexperienced team is contemptuous and completley disraspectful to our owners and the fans. not happy at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.