West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

Just in from work - listening on way home in car........time for a rant guys.......
CANNOT believe some of the utter crap people are saying tonight.
1. We can't RISK players as we have Chelsea? This is football not a bloody war!
by that [shite] logic, we can't risk players v Chelsea as we have Juve next thurs....in fact let's not play anyone ever....then no injuries....
2. Mickey Mouse comp? Really? Did anyone say that at the semi's last season? NO. Unfortunatly since i supported City in 76 they ceased to win trophies.hence we have had the piss taken out of us since then......The League Cup is a cup competition - one of only 4 per season [counting euro].....Personally I would LOVE us to win it......batter than 4th. To see tevez lift any cup would be better than sex for me.........
3. Noone would have predicted this shambolic team before hand because that's what it is, utter shambles and it's clear Mancini wants us to go out......that is disrespectful to every fan who made it tonight and every other City fan.....If he is keeping players for Chelsea we had better win that game otherwise in the space of 4 days we go out of the first cup competition at the first hurdle and lay in mid table in the prem......excellent return on our spending and really ties in to Mancinis ramblings about creating a winning mentality at the club........

Anyone wants to slate me go ahead..........there is no argument against anything i've said............

Tricky_Trev said:
triger700 said:
and whats happening to Chelsea!
They're drawing, and likely to go through. That's what's happening.

the incident leading to the penalty has just been described as a complete figment of the ref's imagination... what I would give for us to have that effect on the officials.

i didnt say play our starters ya nob....yeah i'm a rag on here...fucking bellend...how many time you gonna call people a rag after they disagree with you...

HarryHill_fight.jpg

K.Reeves right foot said:
Just in from work - listening on way home in car........time for a rant guys.......
CANNOT believe some of the utter crap people are saying tonight.
1. We can't RISK players as we have Chelsea? This is football not a bloody war!
by that [shite] logic, we can't risk players v Chelsea as we have Juve next thurs....in fact let's not play anyone ever....then no injuries....
2. Mickey Mouse comp? Really? Did anyone say that at the semi's last season? NO. Unfortunatly since i supported City in 76 they ceased to win trophies.hence we have had the piss taken out of us since then......The League Cup is a cup competition - one of only 4 per season [counting euro].....Personally I would LOVE us to win it......batter than 4th. To see tevez lift any cup would be better than sex for me.........
3. Noone would have predicted this shambolic team before hand because that's what it is, utter shambles and it's clear Mancini wants us to go out......that is disrespectful to every fan who made it tonight and every other City fan.....If he is keeping players for Chelsea we had better win that game otherwise in the space of 4 days we go out of the first cup competition at the first hurdle and lay in mid table in the prem......excellent return on our spending and really ties in to Mancinis ramblings about creating a winning mentality at the club........

Anyone wants to slate me go ahead..........there is no argument against anything i've said............

Once again, you'd rather we play our starters against WBA reserves and then play our reserves against Chelsea and get battered what 6-0?

allan harper said:
Gelsons Dad said:
For everyone who's overreacting. Get a grip! It's the league cup. It's a pointless trophy that is obviously not on our radar. The team selection should have made that very clear. No way could we afford to risk an injury to one of our remaining first team defenders. Just look at Chelsea 2 off on stretchers and terry off at half time with ribs. If we had 3 injuries to our remaining first team we would have to right off the prem and europe and hope we had enough back in time for the FA cup.

Think strategic then tactical.

This ^^^^ !
Utter boll*cks............sheer arrogance by our new fans who suddenly think The league Cup is somehow not good enough for us now we have all this money........great attitude guys........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.