West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

K.Reeves right foot said:
Joga Bonito said:
Once again, you'd rather we play our starters against WBA reserves and then play our reserves against Chelsea and get battered what 6-0?
There is absolutly NO connection between what I said and your reply. I expect a team to win this match and a team to win V chelsea.....as any supporter should....My support for MCFC is more important than Mancinis short tenure at the club.........
Then may I ask what the fuck is it you want?!?!?

If you don't want our starters playing and you don't want our reserves playing, you want out?

Seriously get a grip

gmtx said:
Anyone who thinks the League Cup is a priority this season is a knob. If we won the Carling this season but finished 5th I'd be absolutely fucking livid. If we lose now but finish 4th I'd be pretty satisfied

Can't we just do both ?

I'm listening to the commentary with my younger brother (he's 8), and he just said to me, "why was Roque Santa Cruz born?" PMSL! I have no answer. Why the fuck was he born?

If we can't get back into this, the criticism we'll cop and Mancini will cop will be entirely justified.

Just hope we can pull through cause it won't be pretty on here.

StretfordBlueInCork said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Utter boll*cks............sheer arrogance by our new fans who suddenly think The league Cup is somehow not good enough for us now we have all this money........great attitude guys........

agree with you mate....proper nobs on here winding me up i swear acting like were destined to hammer chelsea...we have other players..
Makes you squirm doesn't it mate.....The attitude that our players are merely waiting to thrash Chelsea on sat is pathetic.....I guarantee that is not going to happen....would love it to......but it simply won't happen....anyway, hopefully our new arrogant fans will get bored and go nd support the rags or something.........

itsnevereasy said:
Anyone saying that this is a Micky Mouse cup should be shot. We haven't lifted a cup in my lifetime - I don't give a flying fuck if it's the league cup that we could win it is a fucking cup, a cup which would rip that fucking banner down!
The League Cup is a 'pointless cup' because we are playing Champions League next, oh wait a minute...

A trophy is a trophy, whether its the Carling Cup, FA Cup or Europa Cup its a start, and like they say the first trophy is always the hardest, then its easier after that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.