West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

mancityscot said:
resting players for chelsea is a poor excuse as to why we are playing so shit and fielding an awful team. we havent won a trophy in 35 years, so surely we should be going for everyone we take part in. i just think its disgraceful

i agree with this. this is our best option of actually winning something and we're pissing it away. rest 4 or 5 players yes but not 10 and replace them with kids.you could understand it from a club who win something every couple of years but come on this has been a BIG mistake tonight from mancini.

Looks like Mancinis is gonna prove consistent, he can't get us through a round of the CC. Quality !

I'm disappointed we never placed more importance on this competition.
To compare us with chelsea doing the same is quite ridiculous.
They've achieved and more than likely will again this season.
Too many changes and too mush direspect to West Brom...imo of course!

This is a fuckin disgrace, we are not gonna win the league, the FA and Europa league will be tough tasks to win, the Carling cup is our best fucking chance of winning something.

Why oh why do do we constantly fuck our selves over.

Who do we think we are playing a team like this and thinking we can get away with it.

When a team hasn't won a single trophy for 34 fucking years, every cup should be taken seriously and we should attempt to win it. This tonight was not good enough, simple as. When certain city fans start to realise this and that tonight was piss poor, with no excuse, then the better for all concerned.

bluemoon32 said:
gmtx said:
Anyone who thinks the League Cup is a priority this season is a knob. If we won the Carling this season but finished 5th I'd be absolutely fucking livid. If we lose now but finish 4th I'd be pretty satisfied

Can't we just do both ?
The League Cup isn't a priority, no competition is. They are all equally important....tell that to the City fans dredging out of the ground after this shambolic performance.......I weep at the arrogance of you...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.