West Brom v City Official match thread| Wed 22nd Sept| 20:00

K.Reeves right foot said:
allan harper said:
yeap if we dont agree with you were all part time joe's. honestly.

Its not a question of simply disagreeing - it's the unbelievably arrogant counter arguments you spew to back up your argument....that's what pisses most of us off.......your belief we are now such a massive club that we can ignore a competiotion we havent won since '76 because we have MORE IMPORTANT business........sheer arrogance which i really find distasteful..........

Im just as pissed off as you, ive never seen us win a trophy either !
I even signed up to this cup scheme thats how much i wanted to see us progress in this comp. But ! imo this trophy is the least of our worries this season. Champions league opens more doors then winning this trophy. All imo...

SWP's back said:
shadygiz said:
ohh do stop being so condescending mate.....just because i'm a mod it doesn't stop me having an opinion, and god forbib it differs to yours....but you don't see me calling you a knob....decorum

Oh sod off sob story. When was I condescending? When did I call you a knob?

I didn't but I think you need to look at the bigger picture. Chelsea forum won't be as ridiculous as ours tonight as they have found perspective in the last decade. Maybe we will, maybe we won't.

ps - still love you for your match streams even if I think you may be acting like a bird pre-rag week. :)

To compare our situation with Chelseas is quite frankly ridiculous.

doomuk said:
I'd prefer to still be in this competition but ill judge Mancini at the end of the season and with the exception of this cup were doing ok.
I'm sure if we didn't have so many injuries he would have played a stronger team.
A calm voice in a room of shouting people will be heard.

ManCityTom said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
They never will wake up mate, it's the nature of thick City fans to worship the manager regardless of actions, signings, tactics or results until the manager is sacked by the board, at which point they will start to slag him off, and a new cycle of worship begins.

I actually like Mancini, I think he's got charisma and he's a winner. BUT my opinion of him has shifted somewhat after today's team selection.

He doesn't understand how important every trophy is to a City fan. He's out of touch with the fans in this respect.

Some of this is really amusing me. Out of touch with the fans doesnt care what the fans think. Grow up we have 4 fit defenders and play Chelsea and Juve next go and play your football manager where you dont need to rest players but this is the real life.

'THE REAL LIFE', pal, is that Mancini has just signed his own P45. We aren't good enough to beat Chelsea yet, and even if we did, it wouldn't alter the fact that we wont win the League this Season. We weren't good enough to beat Sunderland or Blackburn either. So, our only hopes were two domestic Cups and a Euro Cup - and 4th place. One of those, the easiest one, has gone. That would have saved his job and satisfied us fans (i've waited 34yrs!). I see United managed to score 5, and Arsenal 4 in tricky games - whereas we managed ONE F'ING SHOT IN 90 SODDING MINUTES! Its not as if that's unusual is it????? Its par for the course with Mancini teams. The sad thing is not many other folks here seem to see the fact that this guy doesn't know what he's doing, or do see it and are too scared to say it..............<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 pm --<br /><br />
ManCityTom said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
They never will wake up mate, it's the nature of thick City fans to worship the manager regardless of actions, signings, tactics or results until the manager is sacked by the board, at which point they will start to slag him off, and a new cycle of worship begins.

I actually like Mancini, I think he's got charisma and he's a winner. BUT my opinion of him has shifted somewhat after today's team selection.

He doesn't understand how important every trophy is to a City fan. He's out of touch with the fans in this respect.

Some of this is really amusing me. Out of touch with the fans doesnt care what the fans think. Grow up we have 4 fit defenders and play Chelsea and Juve next go and play your football manager where you dont need to rest players but this is the real life.

'THE REAL LIFE', pal, is that Mancini has just signed his own P45. We aren't good enough to beat Chelsea yet, and even if we did, it wouldn't alter the fact that we wont win the League this Season. We weren't good enough to beat Sunderland or Blackburn either. So, our only hopes were two domestic Cups and a Euro Cup - and 4th place. One of those, the easiest one, has gone. That would have saved his job and satisfied us fans (i've waited 34yrs!). I see United managed to score 5, and Arsenal 4 in tricky games - whereas we managed ONE F'ING SHOT IN 90 SODDING MINUTES! Its not as if that's unusual is it????? Its par for the course with Mancini teams. The sad thing is not many other folks here seem to see the fact that this guy doesn't know what he's doing, or do see it and are too scared to say it..............

shadygiz said:
SWP's back said:
Lol - knowing bluemoon as well as you do - I am shocked you think my post bombastic.

And it was only MY opinion ofcourse. I accept other people have different ones but I can still disagree. I would rather belittle posters than my club/manager if I see fit.

and then again the fact i've been a city fan for well over 35yrs and yet you still found the disrespectful need to label me a clueless knob

35 years eh?

You ever heard of Jonah?

(ps really don't recall writing knob but am two bottles of red wine down so if so I apologise)

Mancini doesn't give a shit, he is only here for the wonga and the open chequebook lkie most our squad. Last seasons weak surrender to united in the semis for example or the tottenham home game. We are a team/squad full of mercenaries santa cruz to name but one.
On a scale of disapointment id measure this game as a 5 out of 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.