West Brom vs City - Official Match Thread

MaxMCFC said:
Jesus some of you saying a draw is a good result are stupid.. its West Brom!
Of course they've been playing well but we have a fit squad, we should be smashing these 3-0 our attacking is far superior + de jong, toure, kolarov(maybe) making the defense a mile better... -.-

I think Arsenal have good squad don't u think? They got beat at home to em! I agree vo we have the squad to beat em but a draw today puts us in good position for the rags game!

MaxMCFC said:
Jesus some of you saying a draw is a good result are stupid.. its West Brom!
Of course they've been playing well but we have a fit squad, we should be smashing these 3-0 our attacking is far superior + de jong, toure, kolarov(maybe) making the defense a mile better... -.-

Exactly mate....ppl need to get rid of this little city attitude. We have to expect a win, a top team, which is what we should be, would not go on a 4 game losing streak!

This game is down as a win for City and so it should be, the City teams in the past that have played at the Hawthornes before are no where near as good as this curent team, the carling cup game is not a barometer for this game.

The players are better the Manger is better the fans are better, the teams heads just need to be on so a comfotable victory is assured.

A draw is not the end of the world, we still stay in 4th, perhaps if we see a commited display from all we can put this current media situation to bed and look forward to the derby on Wednesday.

Come on you blues!

CTID

prima

If Tevez is fit, do people think him and Mario will play? Would be interesting to see them together. On the other hand, Ade hasn't done much wrong in the past few games

Slightly off topic but last week against Wolves someone posted an excellent site to watch the match. £2 via pay pal and an excellent stream. I have managed to lose the details can anyone help ? Cheers

Blue Mist said:
Slightly off topic but last week against Wolves someone posted an excellent site to watch the match. £2 via pay pal and an excellent stream. I have managed to lose the details can anyone help ? Cheers

LiveOnlineFooty.com. Just bought a £6 for 60 day subscription as a friend's I was using got suspended for reasons unknown (possibly that very reason, sharing an account).

LoveCity said:
Blue Mist said:

LiveOnlineFooty.com. Just bought a £6 for 60 day subscription as a friend's I was using got suspended for reasons unknown (possibly that very reason, sharing an account).

Cheers for the reply. will get on it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.