West Brom vs City - Official Match Thread

Kolarov aside, that's our strongest possible side. Fucking excited to finally see it.

Looks like Mancini may have finally lost faith in Micah and I don't blame him. Was hoping to see Kolarov but it is a good lineup, no excuses can be made today if we play poorly with such a team. COME ON CITY!

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Super David Silva said:
Hart, Boateng, K. Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta, De Jong, Barry, Y. Toure, Balotelli, Silva, Tevez

Where`s Super James Milner ?

Hopefully Mancini has finally decided "Milner or Barry - one or the other".

good away side. Would have liked Kolarov for Zab and Milner for Barry but I won't nitpick. It should get a job done today.

Great to see Tevez back, be interesting to see if Balotelli and Silva occupy wide areas with the freedom to drift inside, or if Silva plays behind Balotelli and Tevez.

Shame Kolarov's not quite made it yet, but Zaba'a an able deputy. We need to get back into the habit of keeping clean sheets, let's hope that now Kompany and Toure are back together, that can start today.

De Jong vital also back in there.

Subs any1 ?

Thank fuck that tee total twat is not playin if I could get fit there is every chance I would be as good as him , dogshit

MCFC OK

fucking hell just woken up and seen the team that is strong!!
all week i have been saying we will lose then beat the scum but now seeing the team today i think we can win this..

COME ON YOU BLUES

oh and welcome back tevez :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.