West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

As some say, ''tomorrow is another day' with its issues and challenges to deal with but what is most important is dealing with the business of today, which is getting the 3 points away from home and keeping in touch with Arsenal.

Job done.

ballinio said:
message to Pellegrini::::::::::::: Dzeko is finished & please , no matter what the score is DONT BRING GARCIA ON THE PITCH. Thank you
just logging off when I saw this, shut it all you negative f******, we just won at a tough ground and our managers no fool, he sees problems too, top by New year, champions in May.

Hamann Pineapple said:
One shot on target for West brom and they score 2 ! Bring Joe back.

If there's a stat that sums up our away performance that isn't a bad one! We score three, limit the opposition to one shot on target again, and how do the gods reward us? Better concede two and give you all a heart attack again!

Great win and Kompany back fit just need Merlin back now and we're at full strength going to the busiest period of the season.

Lescott Clichy Negredo and Hart back for Saturday please.

aguero93:20 said:
ballinio said:
message to Pellegrini::::::::::::: Dzeko is finished & please , no matter what the score is DONT BRING GARCIA ON THE PITCH. Thank you
just logging off when I saw this, shut it all you negative f******, we just won at a tough ground and our managers no fool, he sees problems too, top by New year, champions in May.

This. Garcia only plays because our top players can't play every minute of every game, we're thin at cm, and he's the only one available. Id hope Pelligrini sees that (I think he does) and I imagine CM is definitely on the radar for the summer.

KippaxCitizen said:
BillyShears said:
Very classy performance. We weren't out of second gear for most of it. Changes came early with the next 10 days in mind.
Your second point negates your first point.

Our casualness was a problem from 30minutes onwards.
Shouldn't you be hiding under your pillow from tonights scores instead of being in here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.