West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

We are like a machine atm. Pelle working his magic.. Long may it continue! hahahaha :)

taconinja said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
gooner2 said:
i am not going to party. we should be beating likes of hull. But very happy with us at the moment of course . going to be a epic title race between us, you and chelsea .
Why were you watching our game Kato?
Have to say I might prefer him to the fucking moaning women we've infesting the forum.
A bit odd that he didn't watch his own game instead of being streamed to ours.

Great at times in the first half but so sloppy at times in the second. We don't appear to be able to concentrate for 90 minutes away from home and it's still a huge worry despite the win imo.

Lancet Fluke said:
Great at times in the first half but so sloppy at times in the second. We don't appear to be able to concentrate for 90 minutes away from home and it's still a huge worry despite the win imo.

I am not sure that is a fair assessment, it was a bizarre own goal and a well taken shot

As freaking each and every time, our bench depth doesn't allow us to go on cruise mode even when we lead by a two goal margin.
This is how weak our sub options are at this moment. We won't make anything happen if we don't bring in real reinforcements in January.

Apart from that, Fernh is my MOTM. Dzeo has been OK, minus his usual terrible touches here and there.
Sergio has been too much selfish at crucial times.
Kompany at last in the squad is a relief.

Let's put pressure on London teams by winning the next game !

Pants very slow to get to his feet for the OG, Kun and Edin do not have the same understanding as Kun and Alvaro, apart from that the first half-hour was 24 carat quality football. The subs seemed to disrupt us, WBA barely deserved one goal let alone 2

Lancet Fluke said:

Was definitely an improvement on previous away endeavours this season though. We created a hell of a lot, scored three goals, and despite two sloppy moments in the last ten minutes, still ran out comfortable winners at a very difficult ground.

Got to say I feel very good tonight. Not just for the result, but for the performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.