West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Great first half, awful second half which was more like our away form generally.

If the match is 5 minutes longer, probably 3-3 in the end from 3-0 up.

We cant let off so easily. Stupid own goal than awful defending from Demichelis. Two goals...

Their subs helped them, ours didnt help us.

But finally we win again away from home, job is done, but vs Soton the same is needed and I expect a really hard match vs them.

Stoned Rose said:
pudge said:
Annoyed about the GD and the overall defending, but 3 points is 3 points.

Demichelis isn't as shrewd a buy as people make out.

Demichelis isn't as shrewd a buy as people make out.

Was very good tonight. Calm and composed and plays out very well from the back.
Doesn't close down when he should, runs out at times to play offside when he's not concentrating on the rest of the back four who haven't moved up with him, hangs back at times when the rest move forward...all poor concentration.

I'm not impressed.

Very good win tonight . I feel a lot better now Vinnys back . That away win was vital tonight .

That last goal to concede has really, really fucked me right off. That had all the makings of a confident 3-0, at worst 3-1 demons to bed away performance. Instead we've let the doubt creep back in and we'll be back answering questions against Southampton.

Still, three points was the main thing and we've done it. Allied with the rags chucking themselves head first out of the title race it's not the worst evening in the world!

Slightly tainted by sloppiness at the end there, but 3 pts away, mustn't grumble. Or is it sloppiness? Or just the fact that the players coming on can't cut it?

We need to be taking our chances more away from home and maybe not going too defensive when trying to see a game out.

Very annoyed at West Brom's second, it has took the gloss off an overall decent away performance for me.

3-2 doesnt tell the full story but a win is a win. A big win as well with others winning tonight. If we can get a win on Saturday, I fancy us to beat Arsenal and then they have to play Chelsea after us so we can hopefully come the New Year, we are within a win of top. Fancy us to run away with it a bit and win the league quite easily

I am glad I turned my stream off when they scored!....They give me fucking heart scares!

We won, got the points that's all that matters but...

Too close for comfort at the end and does take the gloss off an overall good performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.