West Brom Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Very classy performance. We weren't out of second gear for most of it. Changes came early with the next 10 days in mind.

good win at least we neat away!!!! cinnie and ferna we're immense..now get on saints who seems are on a 3 defeats on a row...we need to make it 4 for them C'mon City!!! roll on saturday

Lots of positives. Confident performance, lot of hard working most of the match. Concentration slips a bit, but overall the defending today was much improved with the Boss back. Ferna, Nasri, Kompany and Zab were outstanding, Yaya came into the match after a while. The second half was not as bad as many would have it, we were mostly controlling and doing the necessary subs ahead of the next match. Hope Nasri is OK, he was coughing quite a bit on the bench. We really really need him now with Silva out. Some ugly mistakes by Demi and Kolarov, Lescott and Clichy vs Soton.

KippaxCitizen said:
Also feel like Southampton will be rubbing their hands ahead of us coming to them when they watch that game of ours from tonight, tomorrow at their training ground.

Everything they do are the things we struggle against.

Fair does, you know Villa beat them tonight ;-)

"we always win at home and we just got one away"
night lads, I'm off to celebrate, sickie in the morning, bring on Southampton, they've just lost 3 in a row

Great result. Exposed frailty once the big guns were subbed, though we switched off from the start of the second half. Certainly won't coast like that to the title.

3 points though. Get in!

message to Pellegrini::::::::::::: Dzeko is finished & please , no matter what the score is DONT BRING GARCIA ON THE PITCH. Thank you

BillyShears said:
Very classy performance. We weren't out of second gear for most of it. Changes came early with the next 10 days in mind.
Your second point negates your first point.

Our casualness was a problem from 30minutes onwards.

gooner2 said:
baildon blue said:
gooner2 said:
good win for you lot. had you on stream along with arsenal game. You were awesome first 6o mintues but got sloppy last 10 mintues

Still going forward your amazing. your defence still a issue but fair play for tonight. big games for both us and you at the weekend.
I feel really glad your talking about City . Your a vital cog of this forum . I bet your going to have a party tonight after beating Hull City .

i am not going to party. we should be beating likes of hull. But very happy with us at the moment of course . going to be a epic title race between us, you and chelsea .
Why were you watching our game Kato?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.