West Brom Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ojha said:
I would rest Aguero and Yaya for the weekend and play Dzeko and Milner.
If all goes well then give also Rodwell 30 min.

I never thought I would miss Barry this much...

basically you want to throw the game

Ojha said:
I would rest Aguero and Yaya for the weekend and play Dzeko and Milner.
If all goes well then give also Rodwell 30 min.

To be a good WUM you have to be more subtle than that. 0/10 on this occasion. Must try better next time.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:03 am --<br /><br />
SkyBlueCanuck said:
Ojha said:

i know what you mean. Barry is just that guy that you never realize how crucial he is until he is on the bench (or sent packing).
To be a good sympathetic WUM you need to pick a better post to agree with and also make your reply a little cleverer.

We go with the 4222 in this game , come out the blocks firing again and try to get the game won in the first half. Another blitzkrieg from Our front players before they've even settled. A higher line with vinny back in to close down the spaces in the midfield.

I'm very confident of a win here. And what an important one it would be.

Didsbury Dave said:
We go with the 4222 in this game , come out the blocks firing again and try to get the game won in the first half. Another blitzkrieg from Our front players before they've even settled. A higher line with vinny back in to close down the spaces in the midfield.

I'm very confident of a win here. And what an important one it would be.

Agreed. We need to stamp our authority all over this one from the first whistle. No excuses. Win, and those above us will be looking over their shoulders in the run up to the busy festive schedule. This next month may well define the season.

Don't care how we play in these next two games we have to get Minimum of 4 points or it could really start effecting the players mentally for the rest of the season...

I think its a must win game we need to get confidence of winning on the road and these next 2 games are winable games. Tomorrow night will be difficult. I would have some quick players in the back 4 as if Long is playing he will try and get in behind our back 4. I would even go with the fullbacks of Clichy and Richards and if Kompany is fit to play him in for Lescott think Demichelis has done enough to deserve his chance to play beside Kompany. Wouldnt shock me if Hart comes back into the team full time once Kompany is fully fit to be honest.

a month ago i would have gone 4-5-1

………………..keeper…………………..
…Zaba…….Kompany…….Lescott…..Clichy
………………..Milner…….Fern…………………..
………Nasri…………………………Silva………….
……………………….YaYa……………………
…………………..Aquero……………….

BUT when you have 2 strikers in the form of their lives i think you have to play them both, so same team as Spurs and Swansea and NO Garcia, we can't seem to win away and he plays when we are away, putting in a midfield player who will not create anything is to much of a loss, we are a huge game for these teams now and they are well up for it and Garcia just not up to that kind of pace

They will be withou MULUMBU and from what i read its the boss of theyr midfield we should used that and go with the strongest midfield we have.

I am suprisingly confident for this one, not in that I think it will be an easy game (West Brom have taken plenty of points from the big boys at home), but the added pressure on City to go out and win an away game suits out players. They perform under pressure and there is no chance of us just turning up and thinking we will win it, something that has cost us on the past.

I'm going 3-1 City. Surely not another clean sheet for this 'disaster' of a defence - which is only 2 goals short of being the best in the league, again.

I'd go same team with komps; Pants, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Nasri, Yaya, Fernandinho, Navas, Aguero, Negredo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.