West Brom Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really looking forward to going to this game - not been to the Hawthorn's for a many a long year!
We really do need to win this to get the 'away day' monkey of our backs.
I hope MP goes for a full strength line up from the off and we can put them to the sword and then
make substitutions as required. I am not overly confident (but then I never am at any game!) but fancy
a 2-1 or 3-1 win tomorrow night.

Yup total new signing and we are also adding Scott Sinclair soon since he fits right in to the injured AM/MF role where he has to fight for his position with Jovetić Rodwell and himself.

____________Pants____________

_Zab__Demch__Lescot__Clichy_

___________Kompany__________

________Milner__Nasri_________

___________Yaya______________

___________Negrado__________

__________Dzeko_____________

waspish said:

Dzeko and Negredo together!!!

And no Fernandinho?

Next three games pretty much define our season in the league.Strongest team for all of them.

Add Kompany, if he's fit to start, but otherwise don't change the team. West Brom haven't been in great form recently, I think we'll win 2-0, though I'd be happy with 1-0.

greasedupdeafguy said:
waspish said:

Dzeko and Negredo together!!!

And no Fernandinho?

Next three games pretty much define our season in the league.Strongest team for all of them.

He needs resting for weekend I worry that Fernandinho Aguero and YAYA will be fucked in the last month of the season especially with festive fixtures

waspish said:
Don't care how we play in these next two games we have to get Minimum of 4 points or it could really start effecting the players mentally for the rest of the season...

Agree with this. Need to win one and lose neither otherwise we'll have no confidence away and no fear factor either.

waspish said:

Mate, that's one of the wildest and silliest fan elevens I've seen in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.