West Brom Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anelka's back? Damn.

I'd be surprised if they don't start Long up front

Brunt set-pieces and skill from Sessegnon (a very gifted player who blows hot and cold) are the obvious threats

Couldn't quite make out what Pellegrini said in the press conference when asked if Kompany will play. He said he was on the squad list, and adds something else which I can't make out.

Can we assume Kompany will start? He could opt to give him 45 mins, but I think that's unlikely as you don't want to many changes in defence in a game. I sounds like he will start, but I don't think it's 100% given

We must get 3pts so i dont care how we play,it can be as ugly as they like

Not sure Vinnie can play the whole match after so long out,he wont be match fit so maybe go demi with lescott first half and then vinnie for 2nd half?

I would like the extra man in midfield but am guessing pellers will stick with beauty and the beast

Feeling good about this one. 3-0 win,
Followed by 3-1 win at Southampton
Followed by 3-1 Win Vs Arsenal

Get them positive vibes going........................

MUST play our strongest team to win this one, law of averages says we 've got to win one sometime, starting with WBA

karen7 said:

Not sure Vinnie can play the whole match after so long out,he wont be match fit so maybe go demi with lescott first half and then vinnie for 2nd half?

I would like the extra man in midfield but am guessing pellers will stick with beauty and the beast

Totally agree - take a scrappy 1-0 right now.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
lasereyes said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
So sunday was not a normal day. Because they didn't score. Lets just say we differ in opinions.
Because I did see him dive in to stop a shot and get done, hardly a howler in my book.
And your comment re qpr has no bearing on my original comment or even DM. You said that, no one else.

What's whether they score got to do with it? Didn't understand the rest of your post.

And the QPR was my analogy yes. Seems it went right over your head.[/q

Oh right so now it's time to insult my intelligence.
Was saying your analogy, as you put it, was rubbish.

Didn't say anything about your intelligence. If you are feeling insecure about that, then that's your problem.

His mistakes on Sun were clear to see. If you for some reason didn't notice them, then there's no point discussing further.

Two things, first if we don't win this one then is going to be very hard to win the league, we can't keep losing away and at the same time do anything in the league.

Second as a relatively new poster i can't find a way to post a new topic, their is nothing on here that says new topic so if someone can put this next message on as a new post, then thank you.

OUR NEW [OR COULD BE NEW] SIGNING IS THIS LAD,

By Liam Prenderville 4 Comments
Manchester City complete swoop for Malaga wonderkid dubbed the 'new Messi'

3 Dec 2013 11:11
Manuel Pellegrini has raided his former club to capture the services of 14-year-old Brahim, who is expected to be worth a remarkable £40m

Wonderkid: Brahim Abdelkader is the hottest prospect in Spanish footballWonderkid: Brahim Abdelkader is the hottest prospect in Spanish football
Facebook
Manchester City appear to have won the battle to sign Brahim Abdelkader Diaz, according to reports.

This weekend, Mirror Sport confirmed the 14-year-old was flying to England this week to put pen-to-paper with the Etihad club.

And now City have paid close to £300,000 up front for the Malaga wonderkid, recognised as the 'new Messi' - with the final deal worth £2.4m.

Pere Guardiola, brother of Pep and agent to Luis Suarez has been involved in negotiations, with Brahim's potential worth rocketing to £40m, if he develops in the way that is expected.

Manuel Pellegrini's side were locked in a battle with Barcelona for the 14-year-old's signature, with the Catalan club introducing him to Messi, Andres Iniesta and Xavi, in a bid to secure his services.

However it is thought Brahim, who holds a Spanish passport despite being born in Morocco, believes he has a better chance of fulfilling his potential in England.

-- Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:19 pm --

Two things, first if we don't win this one then is going to be very hard to win the league, we can't keep losing away and at the same time do anything in the league.

Second as a relatively new poster i can't find a way to post a new topic, their is nothing on here that says new topic so if someone can put this next message on as a new post, then thank you.

OUR NEW [OR COULD BE NEW] SIGNING IS THIS LAD,

By Liam Prenderville 4 Comments
Manchester City complete swoop for Malaga wonderkid dubbed the 'new Messi'

3 Dec 2013 11:11
Manuel Pellegrini has raided his former club to capture the services of 14-year-old Brahim, who is expected to be worth a remarkable £40m

Wonderkid: Brahim Abdelkader is the hottest prospect in Spanish footballWonderkid: Brahim Abdelkader is the hottest prospect in Spanish football
Facebook
Manchester City appear to have won the battle to sign Brahim Abdelkader Diaz, according to reports.

This weekend, Mirror Sport confirmed the 14-year-old was flying to England this week to put pen-to-paper with the Etihad club.

And now City have paid close to £300,000 up front for the Malaga wonderkid, recognised as the 'new Messi' - with the final deal worth £2.4m.

Pere Guardiola, brother of Pep and agent to Luis Suarez has been involved in negotiations, with Brahim's potential worth rocketing to £40m, if he develops in the way that is expected.

Manuel Pellegrini's side were locked in a battle with Barcelona for the 14-year-old's signature, with the Catalan club introducing him to Messi, Andres Iniesta and Xavi, in a bid to secure his services.

However it is thought Brahim, who holds a Spanish passport despite being born in Morocco, believes he has a better chance of fulfilling his potential in England.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:23 pm --<br /><br />One other thing every time i post on a topic how come it comes up in triplicate, is their something that i am not doing.

One other thing every time i post on a topic how come it comes up in triplicate, is their something that i am not doing.

karen7 said:

City might be wary of playing him twice in 4 days, especially with Bayern coming up?

In general, I think City will rest players either at WBA or at Soton simply because we have so many games coming up.

We're in sight of having a fully fit squad for the first time all season with Silva and Jovetic a week away so lets keep it that way. Losing Silva in the CSKA game cost us 3 points at Sunderland for sure. He was on fire at the time

Marvin said:
Anelka's back? Damn.

I'd be surprised if they don't start Long up front

Brunt set-pieces and skill from Sessegnon (a very gifted player who blows hot and cold) are the obvious threats

Couldn't quite make out what Pellegrini said in the press conference when asked if Kompany will play. He said he was on the squad list, and adds something else which I can't make out.

Can we assume Kompany will start? He could opt to give him 45 mins, but I think that's unlikely as you don't want to many changes in defence in a game. I sounds like he will start, but I don't think it's 100% given

MP said "he's on the squad list, so he will travel with the team"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.