West Brom Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stood in The South Stand said:
Give Sergio a well earned rest and put him on the bench, he's been on fire but like others have said we don't want him burning out. I think we are still far too open in the way we play, some of the football is brilliant but teams are still getting far too many chances , tonight is the night for 5 midfielders and if Komps is fit he plays.

wouldnt want to rest him tonight tbh, tonight is a vital game imo, we need to start to win away, sergio and the beast are the strike force of the moment, this is a must win game if we are to start to kick on, personally i would give vinny 30mins maybe more, we need him, we look soo shakey in defence without him

I think Kolarov and Richards will start tonight. I am looking forward to it. I hope they shut up the haters just a bit.

I disagree with those saying to rest Aguero, if he was tired then his training intensity should have been managed during the week for him to be able to play tonight, and if its still an issue after that then he can come off after a good 45-60 minute shift.

shadowyu said:
I think Kolarov and Richards will start tonight. I am looking forward to it. I hope they shut up the haters just a bit.

I hope you are wrong as we need as settled a defence as possible right now and need to get the away wins sorted.
Zab and clichy are first choice for a reason and clichy looked much better last game

Had a dream (or nightmare, depending on your viewpoint) that Hart was starting tonight...

Anyway, team prediction is: Pantilimon, Zaba, Kompany, Demichellis, Kolarov, Yaya, Fernandinho, Navas, Nasri, Aguero, Negredo.

Score = 1-0 to us. Yaya Toure the only goalscorer.

shadowyu said:

Please no. I don't know what game to bring Richards back in but make it an easy home one.

shadowyu said:

I'd worry if they were to start. At Sunderland, they looked uncomfortable throughout and miles off the pace. We can't afford another performance like that. Although Richards and Kolarov look a lot better in that back four when Kompany is in between them

Ducado said:
Stood in The South Stand said:
Give Sergio a well earned rest and put him on the bench, he's been on fire but like others have said we don't want him burning out. I think we are still far too open in the way we play, some of the football is brilliant but teams are still getting far too many chances , tonight is the night for 5 midfielders and if Komps is fit he plays.

I doubt he will rest him
I have an uneasy feeling that Dzeko is going to start tonight.

Pantilimon
Zabaleta Kompany Dimichelis Clichy
Milner Fernandinho
Yaya
Nasri
Negredo Aguero
Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.