West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great these threads are back as it means the waiting is over. A lot of people naturally worried on here but I suspect the baggies will be worried too. 3 points is a must, so doesn't matter how, just come back with them.

This will be the team in my opinion:

Hart

Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov

Yaya
Fernando
Nasri

Sterling
Silva

Bony

That's what I would expect, not necessarily what I would pick but think that's what Manuel will go with. Only possible change is that he may risk Fernandinho in place of Nasri.

I am as confident about this game as a mouse walking through an alley full of cats...South American contingent not available, injuries to delph Fernando and bony we think, can I take it that next season we will have no European players starting the first game due to the championships in the summer...

Is Bony anywhere near fit?
If not we are gonna be a touch light up front!
Ichenacho has shown some promise in preseason and whereas I would like to see him get a chance I hardly think he has the attributes to be the main man from the word go.
Not the way to start the season really. Would really hate to give the tarquins and chavs a head start...

I think Iheanacho should start, as Bony isn't ready yet having only played 45 minutes of pre-season. I don't think that's Pellegrini's way though, so wouldn't be surprised to see Sterling start up front.

Can see us lining up like this:

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Toure
Nasri
Silva
Navas
Sterling

Fernando didn't train yesterday so he must be doubtful for Mon night. You can see him in flip flops in one of the group photos on the OS. Clichy didn't look like he was in training gear either in another photo. With the lack of options in midfield I wouldn't be surprised if Fernandinho started. Pellers threw Kompany & Demi in last year vs Newcastle without a single pre season game also

I think Iheanacho should start, as Bony isn't ready yet having only played 45 minutes of pre-season. I don't think that's Pellegrini's way though, so wouldn't be surprised to see Sterling start up front.

Can see us lining up like this:

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Toure
Nasri
Silva
Navas
Sterling
Unfortunately, that's what I expect too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.