West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends who's fit, nothing coming out of the club on yaya,delph,fernando and clichy!!

Question marks on Fernandinho bony and the argies!!

Only sterling keletchi silva denayer and 1 or 2 young guns looking good in pre season.

Not the best prep.

Shocked at hoe many are playing 4-2-3-1 do we not recall how shit we are with a 2 man mid...especially with Yaya in there.

Shocked at hoe many are playing 4-2-3-1 do we not recall how shit we are with a 2 man mid...especially with Yaya in there.
2 deep sitting midfielders behind an attacking 3 and a striker works a hell of a lot better than 4-4-2 which i struggle to recall when it worked well last season. The only problem with 4-2-3-1 is when yaya drifts forward and fails to track back which he admittedly did on more than one occasion last season.

I do find it surprising that people are predicting a clean sheet! I think we'll win but there's no chance that that unprotected shambles of a defence will keep a clean sheet against a side as direct as West Brom will be.

Not only that, how many think we'll score freely against a Pulis side that's had weeks to prepare for a team they know are title contenders. They'll defend for their lives and try to hit us on the break. If we win by one we'll have done well, anything more and it'll be a great result.

Not only that, how many think we'll score freely against a Pulis side that's had weeks to prepare for a team they know are title contenders. They'll defend for their lives and try to hit us on the break. If we win by one we'll have done well, anything more and it'll be a great result.

In three meetings against Tony Pulis, Pellegrini's record is won 3, scored 6, conceded 0. Which isn't to say it'll be a walk in the park, especially with the players we're missing, but some people seem to be talking about Pulis like he's a sorcerer. He's a good manager whose teams are (usually, but not always) well organised. Nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.