West Brom Vs City Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely surprised at how many thought Iheanacho would start.

Away from home, first game of the season, against a manager who hates us with a passion. Plus Bony is the better player, more experienced, why wouldn't he start? Some need to temper their expectations and calm down.

Completely agree! I really hope Pellers does give the lad opportunities this season but this match isn't one worth taking that risk. Wait till we play the fuckers at home and then give me a shot.

Toure in midfield two. Fine with this tonight but against tougher opposition it makes me scared.

Listening to 5Live. Robbie Savage is almost absolutely sure we will get beaten tonight, he almost sounds gleeful. 'If City lose, they'll be going into the Chelsea game in a bad mindset and could be 5 points behind by the end of it'... (pretty much)

Start of the season, here we go!!!. Fairly expected academic starting line up, no real surprises or interesting inclusions. A strong team and hope the players remain composed defensively and get the first win.
I really liked the Ihenacho, Silva, Sterling combination but there will be opprtunities for him to play over the course of the season.
Pellegrini obviously prefers Navas for his mobility and ability to stretch the pitch, he is a ready made outlet on the right hand side and also pushes the oposing fullbacks backwards. He is also honest and works hard for the team and is reliable. The frustration will be in his underlying inability to have a cutting edge in terms of his final ball. This is a match that could fit him and I hope him and the rest of the team put on a solid performance and get the three points.
Good luck Sterling on the debut. Put on a show
Cmon City!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.