West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Did you see the desire from Edin to get up with play to stroke home the winner!? He was bursting forward BEHIND another player (was it Yaya?), but absolutely flew past him. Continually on the bench, but you can see how much he wants this. Legend.

Mark - TheBlue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
it'll take a brave man to argue that balotelli>dzeko after that!

Never underestimate bluemoon.
No kidding. I mean look at the ridiculous second post in this thread and yet that poster is back for more.

Even if we had ended up losing 1-0, i wasn't going to have a moan at them today. We controlled most of the game, showed plenty of fight & even Mario redeemed himself in the 2nd half, he must have had a good talking to at half time. But Mancini's subs were done at just the right times , with the right players. Barry and Yaya were excellent in the middle, Micah and Clichy kept the wings quiet. But again our Bosnian diamond produced the goods.

citymad said:
gio's side step said:
Season defining result.

Playing away from home after an international break against a side unbeaten at home - being down with 10 men for a large part of the game and scoring the winner in injury time ... HUGE.

We had just started our season in terms of settling down performance wise two weeks before the break, thus so important with home games to come to make sure we keep in that top 3 with momentum.

Wont win the title today, but that result is significant in terms of title winning mentality and is a statement to the rest of the PL.

Thats twice we've come from behind against two decent teams. Shows our winning mentality. Credit to Mancini, brilliant substitutions.

Against two tough teams (in terms of away grounds). Late goals win games. Late goals which win games win titles.

des hardi said:
Bluedancer said:
Love the 'fight back' spirit we now have!! Worried about vinny though :(
he was on a high from the mid week goal for belguim,it was a slip up but he ll be back as usual mate ;)

Yeah fantastic goal mid week, hope it's just a blip.

ayia napa blues said:
Big nose Thomson "I think a draw would have been a fair result what a clown"
Think the shot count ended WBA 7 mcfc 14 on target

To be fair, you can see why he says that....

....fucking big nosed jealous scouse c**t!

BlueAnorak said:
Dzeko was unstoppable when he came on. Just awesome.
I may be wrong but I think he was the guy who got the ball up field to Aguero as well and then shot up the field in support like a rocket.
I think it was Kolarov. If you like, I can check?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.