West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

Mark - TheBlue said:
taconinja said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
Never underestimate bluemoon.
No kidding. I mean look at the ridiculous second post in this thread and yet that poster is back for more.

No there is no kidding. Nice observation work.
Thanks. You deserve to have that post brought up especially as you're making digs at others for cheekiness.

quiet_riot said:
Don't know who the co-commentator was on my stream, but fucking hell he hated us. Every little thing was bad about City, Mario threw his gloves down and was livid at coming off, rguing with Mancini, Long ripped his tape off and launched it, but he apparently respected the manager's decision.

Prick.
Watched the very same stream. What a knob. Even my 12 yr old was shouting at the lappie!

jimharri said:
Fantastic effort by the lads to fight back with only 10 men. And if Mario is still picked ahead of Edin in Amsterdam next week, questions will have to be asked about Bob's judgement

Not really, Balo did well and Edin did superb and Mancini made that choice.

Great result. Well done Edin again. Another away game at Clattenberg out of the way as well. Happy days.

Fucking great stuff bye the 10 men blues today

fuck you, you dzeko haters<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:20 pm --<br /><br />Fucking great stuff bye the 10 men blues today

fuck you, you dzeko haters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.