West Brom Vs CityPost Match Discussion Thread

tommo74 said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:
Steve Clarke with a very unbiased interview despite being goaded by Skys interviewer:
Sky:How did you thing the game went?
SC: Must give credit to City

Sky:Did you think it was a clear sending off?
SC: It could have gone either way

Sky: City bring on a 38 million pound player off the bench what did you think?
SC: We dont discuss the price of other clubs players

Seems like a decent enough fella
So who is the 38 million pound player?
Sergio+Kun+Aguero+screen+Images+%252826%2529.jpg

Had a quick look at a general footy forum and found this post:

What a fucking joke. Can shitty stop taking those stupid points already?
Bet no-one can guess who he supports.Oh the irony.

standupifyouhatemanu said:
To come away with 3 points after all that is a Champions perfomance, the scum have done this for years and we are getting the same mentality.

When the same thing happens with the rags (unlikely come from behind wins) it makes me livid! I hope those fuckers know how I feel now.

Can't be overstated what a great win that was. We had to contend with:

An early yellow from our most volotile player
A mistake by our normally solid Captain
A red to one of our most influential players of late.
Over an hour with 10 men
Playing against an in form team (100% home record so far)

To come away with 3 points after all that is a Champions perfomance, the scum have done this for years and we are getting the same mentality.

We are 6 points better off than last season against the same teams (That's swapping Swansea for Southampton)

great post mate
Just wait until we start playing well !!!!

That was as good a breakaway goal as you will ever see. The pass from Kolarov was inch perfect, the same goes for the pass from Kun and the finish from Edin was pure class.
Steve Clarke's post match interview was very good too, he gave city great credit and didn't get lured in by the interviewers comment about us having a 38 million striker to bring on.

Re: clattenburg

cyprustavern said:
he is a corrupt twat...apart from what he said about bellamy and zabba and not sending off or banning rooney after this and watching it afterwards with tea and biscuits

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8V845zmQbQ[/youtube]

he is a bent c..unt and a fkn disgrace

i said it before ...anybody who thinks this is `normal`at the time and after a chance to review it even worse , needs to wobble their head til it falls off

We now have a fantastic squad and a top-class manager.

He's better than Ferguson IMO, but doesn't get the the little fringe benefits that the vile one has engineered for his team.

That's all that is keeping it close for United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.