West Ham 2016/17

Any truth in twatter reports that's it was well nawty during and after. West Ham refusing coppers in the ground because they are being charged for it like every other team?

Just what the fuck is going on at that new stadium? More fighting between West Ham fans again today. One fan on Twitter saying he's been to four games there this season and there's been "in-fighting" at every one. Serious question for BlueHammer; what's causing this trouble to kick off? Some sort of gangs issue?

Was very shocked at the West Ham fans at our recent game. A lot and I mean a lot of them acting like it was 1990 all over again. A lot of cheap tickets at this new stadium and people pissed and not used to going to games. I knew it would impact on them this season. I will say it again. They won't play there in 15 years.

London FC's stadium looked very empty at the end of the game yesterday.

It's clear that with the new stadium people who never went previously have started to go and they're trouble makers. Not good to see that at all and the situation with stewards/police sounds like a bit of a shambles.

It was a capitulation on the pitch yesterday, Payet won't be there beyond this season, possibly January. West Ham just didn't do enough in the market, needed to bring in a couple of players closer to Payet's level.

London FC's stadium looked very empty at the end of the game yesterday.

It's clear that with the new stadium people who never went previously have started to go and they're trouble makers. Not good to see that at all and the situation with stewards/police sounds like a bit of a shambles.
They were in so much of hurry to bolster season ticket sales that they didn't bother vet the application. Four at a time going to whoever wanted them at under £300.
Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea...Millwall, you name it all in on it and now touting the fuck out of the place, apparently.
Stacking high, selling it cheap.

Read the Olympic stadium thread on kumb. This stadium is not a football stadium. It is a complete disaster for them as a club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.