West Ham 2016/17

Just had a look at their home fixtures apart from Arse early December they play nobody of any possible fan note until well into the new year. They have had and will still have months to sort this out.

Many thanks - much appreciated. Who says this forum is not the fountain of all knowledge?

This place is fantastic for grammar lessons and learning new words. I had no idea what a 'blumpkin' was until I saw it on here.

This place is fantastic for grammar lessons and learning new words. I had no idea what a 'blumpkin' was until I saw it on here.
I'm so glad I googled that thanks :+()
Blumpkin pie came up but I didn't bother googling that one,dread to think what that is

so over 4,000 City fans who have been standing since we moved and before in seats are twats?
When we moved those that stood in the North Stand MR were allocated tickets in the South stand COM'S level 1 so if a new season ticket holder moved there they knew what to expect.
Did the hammers have a similar plan for those used to standing continuing to stand but with a new stewarding company causing the problems or is it a case of group's of standards beside "newbies"

When we moved those that stood in the North Stand MR were allocated tickets in the South stand COM'S level 1 so if a new season ticket holder moved there they knew what to expect.
Did the hammers have a similar plan for those used to standing continuing to stand but with a new stewarding company causing the problems or is it a case of group's of standards beside "newbies"
yes but those in AA lower were made to stay up the opposite end away from the away fans...............forcing us to move back towards away fans to enable standing.............

First few years there will be fans finding their preferred seats at West Ham..........not calling each other twats though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.