West Ham 2016/17

There are that many fucking spolling mistooks on here that new wourds are cropping up all the tume.
I blame the phones and tablets with autocorrect. Always make my posts look like there written by a proper spam.

I see David Sullivans son has been on twatter posting about our attendance on Wednesday and comparing it to West Hams europa league game against some eastern european nonentity. So, not content with selling dildos, David Sullivan has managed to raise one too! I like the hammers for the most part, club and fans, and I would love to see them upsetting the establishment down there, but master sullivan needs to have his phone taken off him. Of course they had a good crowd, it was the first game at their new stadium. He forgets to mention they were out of the competition by 25th August.

I see David Sullivans son has been on twatter posting about our attendance on Wednesday and comparing it to West Hams europa league game against some eastern european nonentity. So, not content with selling dildos, David Sullivan has managed to raise one too! I like the hammers for the most part, club and fans, and I would love to see them upsetting the establishment down there, but master sullivan needs to have his phone taken off him. Of course they had a good crowd, it was the first game at their new stadium. He forgets to mention they were out of the competition by 25th August.

Wait till the police and local authority shut half the fucking ground down because they cant organise a piss up in a brewery lol.

Like you, i really like West Ham and if i had the misfortune of being a southern fucker, it would probably be a toss up between the hammers and QPR as to who id go watch but fuck me Sullivan, stick to smuggling those dildos around under your Russian coat and hat and keep it fucking shut!

Genuinely surprised at your reply. We were a different case, always going to take over the stadium and we covered all maintenance/costs from day 1.

Essentially a multi-million Prem club has been gifted a stadium with no runnings costs.

This isn't entirely comparable with us. They essentially lease it for something like 22 days of the season with extra costs added if they have additional cup games. Beyond the match day experience, my understanding is that they can't earn money from concerts or other events like we do.

To be fair they really aren't in a position to ever compare attendances anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.